xxviii.

"I'm really busy." Taehyung sighed with a frown.

"Are you really though? I heard you were watching an anime and eating popcorn. Oh yes you seem so busy." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"What do you want?"

"To come in. By the way your neighbor Jennie is exquisite. Very, very, delicious." He smirked licking his finger.

"What the hell? Why—why did you do that?" He whispered screamed.

"Why not? She's pretty hot and I was a bit hungry. I don't see a reason on why not to do it."

Taehyung frowned attempting to shut the door. Jungkook stuck his foot out blocking him from closing it.

"I don't think so. A pathetic human like yourself will not deny me from entering his house." He calmly responded walking by.

Taehyung bawled his fist closing the door. Even if he wanted to he was much stronger than him. It was pointless. He could always attempt to throw something at him, but then again Jungkook has stabbed his neck with a fork and was just fine. Maybe throwing something would not be very smart.

"What? Do you have a problem?" He asked crossing his arms over his chest.

"I do. Why do you go around feeding on people like they're your toys? It's just not right."

"What do you want me to do? Get blood bags from the hospital? Feed on Bambi?"

"Yes. That will be better actually."

"Right because stealing from sick people who need blood transfusions is better, right?"

"What about animals?"

"Are you vegan?" Jungkook asked.

"No. What does that have to do with this?"

"Now you have to be vegan."

"What?"

"Yeah because killing animals for their meat is awful. It's terrible. You shouldn't do it. It's not right." Jungkook sarcastically said.

Taehyung opened his mouth to talk, but couldn't think of a comeback. Jungkook smiled satisfied. "See. We're more alike than you think. I heal the people I feed from. It's in my nature to do it. You know what would really make me an asshole? To   rip open their throats after I'm done feeding. However, since I have good self control I don't do that. Get over the 'I'm better than you because I'm human'. It's not cute."

He blushed at his comment and looked down at the floor. Jungkook sat on his couch and began eating the popcorn from the tray.

"It's just hard for me to be sympathetic towards you. After everything I've seen. You're...you're just..." His voice trailed off unsure of how to finish that.

Jungkook nodded, "Yeah. I see that. Come on." He instructed patting the space beside him. Taehyung slowly made his way there and sat down. Today he wasn't dressed in his usual fancy suits. He wore a simple white t-shirt and black tipped jeans.

"Aren't you cold? It's thirty-five degrees outside and about to snow."

"Nope. I don't get hot or cold. My body is just the right temperature at all times."

"Interesting."

"Jealous?"

"A bit yes."

Jungkook chuckled. He felt something in his back and he pulled out a stethoscope from behind him. It was black and had his name engraved on it.