xiv.

"O—okay then. Do it." Jimin said his knees shaking.

"What?" Yoongi asked.

"You said you want to eat me then do it."

"Jimin, I think you're sleep deprived okay? It was a mistake to come here. I am clearly tipsy and it's too late. I'm just going to go back and—" he stopped talking when he saw him digging through his drawer.

When he pulled out another pair of scissors Yoongi rolled his eyes extremely annoyed. "Dammit. How many pairs of scissors do you own child? Give it here."

Jimin moved his hand as Yoongi reached for it. "No! You said you wanted to eat me and now you're going to. If that's the reason why you don't want to be friends then let's get it over with."

"Are you insane? Seriously get some sleep dude."

"Ow!" He said once he accidentally cut his fingers.

The blood started dripping from his hands and Yoongi looked down at it. Jimin suddenly became nervous.

What the hell was he doing? Why was he so determined to get killed by this man? Was it the adrenaline of it all?

Yoongi stepped closer and Jimin flinched petrified. He wanted to tell him he took it back and that it was all a joke. To please don't eat him!

However, when he felt him press a tissue against his skin he relaxed. He looked at him expecting to see his eyes another color or his fangs showing.

He looked like himself. Pretty calm actually. Even for a human bleeding in front of his eyes. The blood soaked through the tissue not being able to absorb it all. He then ripped a piece of the bottom of his shirt.

Jimin felt his face turn red when he caught a glance of his pale stomach showing. Yoongi wrapped the piece of shirt around his fingers.

"Do you have a first aid kit?"

"Not here."

"Geez. Well, at least your cut is not too bad. You won't bleed out. Just keep applying pressure to it and it should stop. You need to be careful with scissors.  Playing with them is not safe for a human prone to die. I seriously do not miss that at all."

"Can't—can't you heal me?"

"Unfortunately no. Only hybrids have that ability."

Hybrids?

"That's another long story." Yoongi added once he saw his confused face. Jimin nodded holding his hand close to him.

"What? Why're you looking at me like that?" He snapped.

"W—what do you mean?"

"You're giving me that face like you're expecting something else from me."

"N—no. I—I thought that you could maybe heal me. It's no—no problem. I didn't mean to—"

"I'm talking about your cut. I saw the fear in your eyes when I stepped closer to you. Did you think I was going to turn into a monster and drain you of blood?"

Jimin shook his head no fearfully. That's exactly what he thought was going to happen. His moment of bravery vanished once he cut his fingers.

"Don't lie to me. I know that's what you thought of. Let me tell you this after two decades I've learned to control myself around human blood. Of course, it changes when I'm starving but that's rare. Stupid boy."