iv.

"I'm bored." Jungkook said once he finished feeding. He cleaned his mouth. The guy touched at his neck and winced.

"Me too." Yoongi said letting go of the girl.

Namjoon watched from the corner disappointed. He took a sip of the animal blood in his cup and kept quiet.

"Are you sure you don't want any?" Jungkook grinned showing him the guys neck.

"No. I'm good." He replied shaking his head.

"Goodness. You're such a party pooper. I'm telling you Bambi's blood is not doing you no good love." Yoongi snickered.

"I've been on this diet for over four hundred years. I will not let you tell me how to feed when I'm clearly older than you."

Yoongi laughed, "Ooh. We're being bold today. Let me guess it's not Bambi's blood but a squirrel instead? Maybe it had rabies or something."

Namjoon rolled his eyes ignoring his comment. Jungkook joined in the teasing, "It's okay to admit your miserable with your diet Joon. We totally understand."

"I'm not. I just don't like to feed on innocent people. Humans are not our toys."

"Innocent? She is sleeping with her college professor to get good grades. She's destroying a happy marriage of twenty five years." Yoongi argued.

"And he's a dick that picks on the weaker kids at school. Not so innocent, huh?" Jungkook asked.

"Either way. It's wrong to do it."

"In the last eight hundred years I've had no problems feeding on humans. Maybe you should try it either way. It's not so bad." Jungkook shrugged with a smile.

"I'm done with this conversation. Can you heal them please? So they leave to avoid further problems."

Jungkook sighed piercing his teeth through his wrist. "Come here both of you." He instructed. They obeyed immediately since Yoongi was controlling their minds at the moment.

Which was something he hadn't done with Jimin. At least not when feeding on him. It was quite accelerating to see how they truly felt.

"Great. Now leave and continue doing what you were doing." Jungkook said letting them go.

"What if one day we get caught because of this?" Namjoon asked concerned.

"That won't happen Namjoon. With our abilities as a whole we are pretty badass. That's why we work so well."

"Right." He mumbled not convinced.

"As much as I love being here and listen to you two I'm going out."

"What? Where?" He asked alarmed.

"Umm...explore the town. Duh. We've been here for two weeks and haven't done shit. The college party was clearly a disaster." Yoongi told grabbing his coat.

He never really got hot or cold. Just thought it looked cool with his outfit. It was more of a fashion thing.

Before they were able to say anything he was out of the door. Jungkook turned his head to Namjoon with a smile.

"Looks like you're stuck with me buddy."

"Awesome." He mumbled under his breath.

•••

"Did you finish that essay for Jinyoung?" Johnny asked taking a seat next to Jimin.

"Uhh...I did." He said handing it to him. There were circles under his eyes from the lack of sleep. He could've said no, but he didn't know how to.