xxii.

"What's this?" Yoongi asked picking up a white envelope. As soon as he saw the silver dove wax stamp in the back he knew exactly what it was.

"It's our annual invitation to the slaughter party." Namjoon disappointedly replied.

"Right. I forgot that for Christmas Eve we get together and cause a bloodbath."

"I don't understand the big deal. I quite enjoy it." Jungkook added walking in. He put on his dark purple suit jacket and stared at his reflection in the mirror.

"Of course you do because you don't care."

"Neither should you. You have to bring a person with you either way. Torturing yourself about it won't make it any easier on you."

"We should probably stop thinking about this. It's weeks away anyways." Yoongi interrupted. When they got into a fight things got heated pretty easy.

"Are you bringing your personal blood bag?" Jungkook grinned.

Yoongi shrugged his shoulders trying to not seemed too interested. That would be the last place on earth he would bring Jimin.

"You know who I have in mind?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

Namjoon held his breath nervously. Please don't be Jin. He thought mortified. If he picked him then he'd have to do everything in his power to protect him. It would be hard considering how obsessed Jungkook could get.

"Rosie. She has a lovely taste and is cute as a button."

"You've already destroyed her relationship. At least give her a pass." Yoongi chuckled.

"That wasn't a relationship. It was a lie. The guy is clearly in love with a boy and he's a fucking liar." He mumbled spraying cologne on himself.

"Where are you going?" Namjoon asked trying to shift the subject away from Jin.

"Going to get a date of course."

Both Namjoon and Yoongi looked at each other confused as a grinning Jungkook walked by them. He hadn't dated anyone...ever. Not since becoming a vampire. So this was a big surprise for them both.

•••

"So you can't come over again?" Taehyung wondered nervously nibbling the bottom of his lip.

"No. Sorry. I have some stuff to do." Jin replied over the phone.

"Oh, cool. I get it. So...how are things with Rosé?"

"Umm...we haven't really spoken since our breakup. I actually think she's moved on."

"Have you moved on?" Taehyung uttered.

Jin remained quiet for a second. He couldn't help to smile at himself. He wished he could tell him all about Namjoon because he finally remembered. Everything. Ever since that day they met at the park his memories had stayed intact.

The thing was that he had never personally come out as bisexual to his friend. Deep down he knew that Taehyung had a suspicion and that he wouldn't mind. He just wasn't ready to admit it out loud yet.

"Well...yeah. She's not really my type. I mean she is, but our timing just wasn't right."

"So you haven't been talking to anyone?" He insisted. Why won't he just tell him about the mysterious tall dude? Weren't best friends suppose to tell each other everything?

Because Taehyung did. The only thing he didn't know about right now was Jungkook, but that was due to being mind controlled by Jungkook himself.

"Nope."