xli.

Taehyung took a deep breath before walking in Happy Sugar Stop. He hadn't spoke to Jin in a few days which was unusual for the both.

Ever since he had started to hang out with this Namjoon dude there was this awkward friction between them.

In all honesty, it was Taehyung who was slowly pushing Jin away. He just couldn't bare the thought of seeing the man he was in love with being in love with another.

It was truly heart wrenching.

As soon as he walked in he spotted Namjoon. When he got up closer he noticed how buff he truly was. Every time he had seen him he wore baggy clothing that didn't really accentuate his figure. Seeing him in his work clothes was a totally different story.

The simple white t-shirt fitted him very well. His shoulders were big and broad. Not as much as Jin's, but definitely close. The apron around his waist only emphasized his tiny little waist. Then, his black khakis hugged his thighs perfectly.

He was currently making some cookies and Taehyung focused on his slender fingers shaping it. Those fingers had touched Jin. Had they made love already? In the bed he slept in while having a sleep over? In the couch?

The thought made him nauseous.

Taehyung blinked rapidly and swallowed the knot in his throat. This man was everything he wasn't. They were complete opposites and Jin was clearly attracted to his side more.

"Excuse me?" He spoke up with a shaky breath.

Namjoon looked up from the cookie tray. He recognized the deep voice and when he did he confirmed it was Taehyung.

"Welcome, how can I help you?"

"Can I get two lemon flavored cupcakes?"

Lemon flavor was their favorite.

"Sure. Give me a second to wash my hands."

Taehyung tried to find a defect in him and just couldn't. He was handsome, polite, and the information Jungkook had given him was spotless.

"Can I get you anything else?" He asked after handing him the small box with the cupcakes.

Can you please give me Jin back?

"No. That will be it."

"Perfect. The lady in the cash register will cash you out. Have a great day."

"You too." He replied.

After he paid for the cupcakes he headed out. He took one last glance at Namjoon and sighed defeated. When he was in his car he opened up the box.

Taehyung had been committed to confront Namjoon and to tell him he couldn't steal his best friend away. Instead, he came out mentally destroyed.

With tears in his eyes he grabbed both cupcakes and took a bite out of each. He couldn't go see him. Not after feeling so insecure.

Then he wished to have company. Any company. Jungkook's to be precise.

•••

"Shit." Jimin cursed. He had dropped his phone on the carpet when he heard Yoongi sneaking in through the window. He bent over to quickly pick it up.

"That one is not my fault. I ain't paying for it."

He rolled his eyes with a sigh, "Well, you didn't pay for the last one either Yoongi."

Yoongi rushed to him wrapping his arm around Jimin's waist. "I know," he grinned kissing his lips about thirty times.

Jimin blushed midway into the kiss. It was so surreal to be this close to anyone. Literally, every part of their bodies were pressed against each other.