Chapter 8

Lily made Mila sit down on the bed. "The doctor is on her way. Rest well, I should get going." Lily said with a smile.

"I'm sorry.... I ruined your practice time." Mila said regretting.

"Hey! You don't need to apologize. Besides it's your first time and I made you work hard so I should be the one to apologize." Lily replied.

"Anyways, you still have some time left. Finish your practice and we'll talk later." Mila replied.

"Okay then see you later." Lily said and left the infirmary. Dan entered few minutes later. He saw Mila sitting on the bed.

"Mila, are you alright? Why are you in infirmary?" Dan asked looking worried.

"Ah, I sprained my ankle." Mila replied and stood up. She felt sharp pain in her ankle and lost her balance. Dan quickly rushes to her. He grabs her hand and holds her waist. Both their eyes meet and stared each other blankly.

Just then Julia, Alexa and Kate opens the door. Their expression changed by seeing the scene. Their mouth gaped seeing their position. Kate was looking speechless. Dan helps Mila to stand up. They turn their heads in different direction and blushing.

"Mila are you alright?" Julia shouted as she jumped towards her.

"Did he hurt you?" Alexa rushed to her.

"I... uh... I didn't do anything to her." Dan looked flustered. They ignored his words and hugged her tightly.

"Kate call the police" Julia asked looking angry.

"Ah.. uh.. okay." Kate took the phone from pocket.

"No no don't do that." Dan waving his hands looking flustered.

"Why are you calling the police?" Mila asked.

"That's because a girl from upper class proposed him few days back." Alexa explained.

"Suddenly water balloon fell on her and her clothes was soaked. He didn't even bother to help her and she caught cold." Julia continued with a smirk.

"Hey! Don't tell lies. It was nothing like that." Dan replied.

Mila chuckled. He noticed her smile. But Julia was rambling nonsense about him. He shouted back trying to proof his innocence.

"Ahem." Someone cleared throat gaining their attention.

They looked towards the direction where they heard. It was doctor. She was smiling with menacing aura. "May I know what are you all doing here?"

"Mila sprained her ankle so we came to check on her." Alexa replied.

"Okay. What about you Daniel?" the doctor asked.

"I came here to get some icepacks for my teammates." Dan replied.

The doctor nodded. She walked to the medical refrigerator to get icepacks. She tossed it to Dan. He nodded and walked away. Then she walked to cabinet and took out a balm. She walked towards Mila. She kneeled down, removed her shoe and socks. She opened the lid of the balm and gently applied on her ankle.

"How do you feel?" Doctor asked.

"Better. It's soothing. Maybe I can continue to walk on my own." Mila replied as she stood up, "Thank you."

"Don't strain your muscles too much or else it will hurt even more."

"Yes."

Julia and Alexa helped her to stand up. They walked out of the infirmary. Dan peeked from the corner. He saw Mila and her friends leaving the infirmary. He smiled and remembered whatever happened between them just a while ago. He walked away.