Chapter 30

Mila was staring at them coldly. Suddenly she realized whatever she said it was not her.

"What did I say just now?" she looked at her hands, "What did I do just now?" she noticed Skyler's disintegrated body.

Her eyes grew wide and took three steps back. Her head was pondering as she remembered what she did just now.

"Took you long enough realize what you were doing till now." A voice spoke startling her.

"What?!" She looked around wondering who said it.

"Don't look around. I am talking to you through telepathy." The voice replied.

"Who are you and what do you want?" She asked.

"I will answer to your questions later but first we need to deal with them."

"Huh? What?" Her eyes meet with Lauria appearing in front of her. Lauria raised her hand to kill her but she crossed her arms blocking her attack. She was pushed back and her arms were shaking from the heavy blow.

"You are pretty good for a rookie who doesn't even stand a chance against us." Lauria commented looking smugly.

She clutched her clothes on her chest. Her heart was hammering against her chest. Linda noticed it immediately. She remembered from reading a book that if a dhampir uses their powers without awakening them then they experience internal injuries or worst case scenario they go insane. Mila's surrounding changed to void like a white room. Jane was standing in front of her.

"Stop using those powers at once. Your heart might explode at this rate." Jane said looking serious.

"B...but I can't. I don't know how to control them." Mila replied.

Mila charged towards Lauria. Lauria dodged her attack but it grazed her cheek. Both started to fight with bare hands. Mila suddenly stopped. She touched her head trying to stop the attack. Lauria used this as a chance to kill her but she was kicked by Linda. Linda landed on the ground with her gleaming golden eyes.

"If you wish to kill her, you have to pass by me." Linda's voice laced with venom.

"A wolf whose rank is only beta thinks she can defeat me?" Lauria mocked.

"Maybe this beta might beat the sh*t out of you." Linda charged towards her.

Phoebe walked towards her. She started casting a spell on her. Unfortunately when the spell was activated it did not work on her. She grabbed her neck suffocating her. There was something glowing on her chest. It was written in another language.

"She has talismans protecting her!?" Phoebe exclaimed. She tried to pull it out but she noticed there were light golden chains wrapped all over her body, "She is in protection under Sage."

Suddenly she was knocked out. It was Julianna. Mila pounced on her. She bit on her neck and started drinking her blood hungrily. Julianna only patted her back while bearing the pain. A wave of nostalgic hit her and she stopped drinking. Tears started to fall her eyes. She hugged her tightly, crying in her arms.

"I am sorry...... I am sorry sister..... because of me, you left." Mila cried.

Julianna's eyes grew wide hearing her, "All this time you only blamed yourself for me getting exiled?"

She hesitated at first then gave in and hugged her back, "It's not your fault in the first place. I acted on my accord so don't blame yourself for the sin you have never committed."

Mila clutched her clothes tightly. She knocked her out by then Lauria fell in front of her. She gestured with her eyes to go away. Lauria nodded and looked at Jennifer. She also gestured with her head and both vanished into thin air.