Chapter 29

It's been three weeks since Mila and Dan were dating. Mila was texting Dan telling him she is going to Biology class. Linda sat beside her as lab partner.

"So, did Dan ask you on a date?" Linda asked suddenly.

"Yeah. Few weeks ago." Mila replied.

"Finally he asked you out."

She didn't know what to say so she preferred to stay quiet. Their biology teacher arrived and started teaching them. After their classes, both were having fun talking when they saw their friends waiting for them. They parted their ways and joined their friends. They joined baseball game where Dan and his friends were playing against another team from another class. After the game, both met each other.

"You did great!" Mila commented.

"Thanks! Hey, I was wondering that should I introduce her to my friends? They are eager to meet you." Dan asked. His face was tinted light shade of pink.

"Why not? They must be astonished hearing that you got a girlfriend."

"Come on, not you too!"

"Let's go. Your friends are waiting for you."

She texted her friends telling that she is going with Dan so they should go without her. They walked out the stadium. His friends were waiting for him outside the stadium. They noticed both walking towards them.

"Hey dude, took you long enough."

"Who is she with you?"

"Probably his girlfriend."

Dan introduces, "Guys, this is my girlfriend, Mila." she smiled and waved them.

"Oh my gosh! You are that girl who got Dan's jersey the other day."

"Hi!! It's nice to meet you all!" Mila replied with a smile.

"You too!!"

"Wait.... why does she looks so familiar?"

"I don't think we met but this is our first time talking face to face." Mila replied with a smile.

"Now I remember you, you are the one who scored the last shot in basketball tournament this summer." Paul said.

"What?!" They gasped hearing Paul's comment.

Dan proudly wrapped his arm around her shoulder, "Yep, my girlfriend is a basketball player from her old school.

They were enjoying having conversation with her. When it was time to go, they said their goodbyes and parted ways. Dan walked her to dormitories.

A group cheerleading group, noticed Mila having conversation with Dan and his friends. One of the girl, who is the leader was fuming red in rage. She closed the locker's door with bang making her members flinch by the sudden sound.

"That girl..... how was she able to pull conversation with Dan. What made him like that peasant!" Phoebe, leader of cheerleading group shouted.

"I heard from rumors that Dan and that girl are dating. They saw him taking her on a date with an expensive foreign car." one of the members spoke.

"Yeah I saw them on the weekend going out somewhere."

"Then why don't you teach her a lesson? She will never mess with him again and Dan will be yours."

She was surprised. Then her expression suddenly changed to evil grin, "Why didn't I think of that? I can use the spell book my mother gave me."

"Spell book?"