Chapter 3

After the maths class, everyone packed their belongings and headed to another class. As Mila was packing her bag, a guy approached to her. He had that perverted smile on his face.

"Hey." the guy called her.

"Hi. How can I help you?" Mila asked.

"I'm Jaden."

"Nice to meet you Jaden."

"You won't mind if I show you around the school? Will you?"

"Uh.... sure."

"Great! I'll see you after school." Jaden walked away. She shrugged her shoulders.

"Looks like you made another friend." Kate said as she bumped on her shoulder.

"I don't know but.... I feel like that guy seemed to have ill intention towards me." they chatted while walking out of the classroom.

After classes, Mila and Kate headed to cafeteria to have lunch. They took seats in one of the empty table. Just then Mi-Young and her secretary, Si-Woo walked towards Mila. Mila's classmates started whispering to each other.

"Hello Mila. I hope you are having good time." Mi-Young smiled with eyes closed.

Mila turned to face her. She immediately stood up from her seat facing her. She smiled back, "Good morning President. Yeah I'm having good time."

"Did you decide what kind of sport you are going to join?"

"Yeah. I already thought which sport to choose."

"How about you join basketball? We need students like you in our team." She suggested. This made other students jealous that they are asking a new student to join their school's national team.

Mila felt hostile atmosphere amongst students. She replied, "Thanks but I don't think so. I was thinking of trying fencing. I apologize for rejecting your offer."

"It's alright. I don't mind it. But maybe we could have a match on one on one during our spare time."

"Sure. I look forward to it."

"Then I hope we run into each other again." with that Mi-Young and Si-Woo walked away.

"How do you guys know each other?" Kate asked while eating her nuggets.

"Oh? We know from inter-school basketball competition. She is the one who suggested me to join Williamson Academy." Mila replied.

"Wait wait wait.... don't tell me it is not a rumor that Raptors lost this year's game?"

"Uh-yeah they lost against Silver Tigers."

"No way...... NO WAY!?" Kate shouted gaining attention from other tables.

"Shhhh. Keep it down. You are gaining unwanted attention." She stopped her from getting her attention.

"They lost after fifteen streaks of winning!" She spoke loud enough for Mila to hear.

"That I didn't know about that. Whatever not like I care."

"What? You don't?"

"No. After all you are talking to one of the members from Silver Tigers." she winked.

Kate stared at her gaped. Mila took her tray and walked away. Kate shook her head, "Hey! Wait for me!" she ran following her.

After classes ended, Jaden was waiting for Mila. Mila waved goodbye to Kate and walked away with Jaden. He showed her academy. They were walking around the empty corridor where there are no people.

"It seems like there are no people around this corridor." Mila spoke as she walked passed him while Jaden stood there without moving.

Mila suddenly stopped walking. She asked, "Jaden, are you alright?"

Jaden opened his eyes. His pupils were slit and eyes were gleaming in bright yellow color. He opened his mouth revealing two pairs of fangs. He jumped towards her, "I have waited so long to taste your blood! I can't hold back any longer!"

Mila's facial expression darkened, "Tch.... another lowlife wants to have my blood." she moved aside dodging his attack.

His eyes twitched when he couldn't catch her. He glanced her. She was leaning against the wall. "How is this possible? She dodged my hyper speed? She is just a mortal with no strength. How did she pulled out the stunt?"

"You broke few rules as a vampire." Mila stated calmly though her voice was filled with anger and venom.

"Wha....at?"

His eyes grew wide seeing her eyes gleaming red. She slowly started walking towards him, "First rule, you revealed your true identity to a mortal...." he took steps back as she walked closer to him, "Second, you shouldn't attack mortal because that will put vampire clan in danger...."

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" he raised his fist and punched her but she blocked it grabbing his fist, "For revealing your identity..... your punishment is death penalty."

"Don't give me damn about it!" He raised his another fist to punch her.

She blocked it by grabbing it with other hand. His eyes grew wide seeing her strength.

"How? How..... is this possible? You are just a mortal. Your scent and aura also......!?" now he realized seeing her eyes, "Your aura is giving off a pure-blood vampire?!"

Mi-Young stopped writing. She smirked feeling Mila's aura. "I see. Scent of both human and vampire's even though her parents are also just mortals. This is getting interesting. I'm excited to see what kind of powers you possess."

Mila let go off him and the steps back. "Scent of pure-blood? If I drink her blood..... I might be able to reach my powers in different dimension!" Jaden again raised his fist and dashed towards her.

"She won't be able dodge this attack. I'm sure of it." He grinned.

She dodged it by tilting her head. "You never learn your lesson huh? If you wish to drink my blood, you have to be worthy enough. But you are not."

His raised his eyebrows, "Did she..... read my mind?"

"Yes. Now die." She punched him hardly throwing him to a tree.

Lily and her sisters, Zhen and along with other vampires felt Mila's aura. Lily and her sisters started running to find her.

Jaden's body dissipated leaving grey sand and his uniform behind.

She huffed, "Did not even last with one blow." She walked away.

When Lily and her sisters arrived, they saw Jaden's disintegrated body and uniform under the tree.

"Where is that person then?" the one with green eyes asked.

"That person must have left after a fight." Lily replied.

"This guy's body looked like it was a one-sided fight." third one spoke.

"We have to report it to Vampire council." Lily said looking serious.

They nodded and walked away. Mi-Young was watching the sight. She smirked in amusement.

"After thousand of years..... finally the one of a kind arrived." her eyes were gleaming like a beast that lurks in darkness.

Mila opened her dorm room. Kate glanced at the door. She smiled, "You are back earlier than expected-?!" she noticed her pale look, "Are you alright?"

She walked towards her. Mila looked at her. Her vision started to get hazy. She felt dizzy. She could hear muffled voices. She passed out falling. Kate caught her on time. She touched her forehead.

"She looks like she is exhausted." Kate thought. She picked her up on her shoulder and took her to bed.