Chapter 25

Finally their long awaited week ended, it was the day of camping. Everyone were preparing for their trip.

"I got equipments."

"I got tent."

"I also got equipments."

"I got some cold drinks."

"I got some fish."

"It's quite a big fish."

"My family gave it to me."

"It's a tuna. We don't know how to cut or cook."

"Well I do. Maybe I can help." Mila spoke who was quite for a while.

"Really you do?"

"Well... yeah."

"Great! Then can you help us barbecuing?" Iris from cooking club asked.

"Uh... yeah sure." Mila replied.

"Okay class, the bus has arrived so let's get going." Zhen arrived.

They all got inside the bus. Mila and her friends sat at the third last seats. They were all talking about what to do while Mila took her headphone and put on some music. After one and a half hour, the bus reached the destination. They got down and started walking towards the forest. After half an hour of walking, they reached the camping area. It wasn't too deep.

Zhen started explaining the rules, "Okay class, listen to rules carefully:

1. Don't go too far to get firewood.

2. Five people will be staying in each tent. If your tent is small then two people.

3. Always stay close to the camp at all times. If you fall into trouble, don't hesitate to call your teachers.

Is that clear?"

"YES!" Everyone shouted.

Everyone started building tents. After building tents, while some of them went to get some firewood.

"Mila, please help us organizing them." Iris called her.

"Coming." Mila walked towards them.

"Well, Mila looks cheerful. Did she forget what happened that day?" Kate asked.

"I don't think so. She's just trying to forget what happened." Alexa replied.

"Don't forget to protect Mila at all costs." Lily whispered.

Alexa and Julia nodded. Lily nodded back. They went to help others. Zian was glancing at Mila time to time while building tents.

Zian looked down feeling glum and sad, "So she has someone she likes huh?" he looked determined, "Then I will also compete to win her heart." his eyes grew wide when realized what he said. His face turned bright red, "What am I saying?! It looks like I am going crazy after meeting her."

Mila noticed some mushrooms growing near tree roots. She walked and kneeled down. She plucked one mushroom, examining.

"Hmm, mom always says to pick those which insects crawl on it." Mila thought looking at it.

"Mila!" Someone whispered her name.

Mila looked around, "Who's there?"

"Here." It whispered back.

Mila looked here and there. She noticed something rustling amongst the bushes. She ran following a figure. She didn't realize she entered deeper part if the forest. The figure stopped running suddenly. She walked towards the girl. The girl unveiled her hood revealing herself as Penelope.