Chapter 5

Weekend passed by and the classes resumed. Today's classes ended and Mila and Kate were heading to library to finish their assignment. As they entered, they noticed three girls teasing a girl.

"Who are they?" Mila asked Kate.

"They are terror triplets. Don't pay attention to them." Kate replied.

"That reminds me.... I bumped into them the other day. They didn't do anything to me though."

"Huh?! Y-y-you bumped into them?"

"Yeah. But If we don't do anything now, they will in trouble." Mila ran towards them.

"What!? It's better not to mess with them." Kate said startled. She grabbed her hand and walking towards the exit.

"Hey! If we don't do anything-" Kate covered her mouth, "You don't know anything about them. So keep your mouth shut."

One of them notices and stops them. "Hey, where do you both think you are going?" Lily asked.

Kate froze hearing her cold voice, "Oh boy." she turned around and smiled hesitantly, "We were... uh..." Kate hesitated as she spoke.

"Going back to dorms, where else?" Mila replied looking at her.

"Hey, keep your eyes down." Julia said looking serious.

"If I lower my gaze, I will be considered as coward." Mila replied with smirk.

"Hmm... interesting." Lily smirked. She nodded at the other two to make things more interesting.

"No one has ever dared to bare their fangs on us. A newbie like you shows no hesitation for messing with us." Alexa said glaring at her with a smile.

"Thanks for the compliment. But it seems that someone forgot about some rules." Mila replied showing her dark shade of red color from brown orbs.

Lily narrowed her gaze as she noticed her eyes, "You.... who are you?"

Mila winks, "Princess Jane. Who else?"

"P-Princess Jane?!" Lily stutters.

"Shhh. I don't want you to tell everyone about me." Mila placed her finger on the lips shaking her head.

"I am not Princess Jane anymore. I am Mila Lee - a high school student." Mila whispered in her ears and stood back. They stood there stunned.

"You really came back?" Alexa asked.

"Huh?" Mila was baffled when she heard that.

"Umm... who came back?" Kate asked.

"Ahahaha, anyways we are sorry for what we did." Lily said ignoring Kate's question.

"What made your mind change.... so suddenly?" Mila asked looking confused. They looked each other and understood that Mila does not remember what she said a moment ago.

"If we apologize for our misdeeds, will you consider us as friends?" Lily asked as she put her hand on the chest.

"Sure. We'll be glad if you become our friends." Mila replied with a smile. She showed her hand. Lily shook her hand.

"I am Mila." Mila said.

"I am Lily. They are Alexa and Julia." Lily replied.

"But I have one condition." Mila said.

"Yes. What is it?" Lily asked.

"I want you to apologize to those who you have mistreated them." Mila answered.

"That's it? It's done. Don't worry about it." Julia speaks with a smirk.

"Alright then, we'll see you guys later." Mila replied and they both left the library.