Chapter 4

Mila slowly open her eyes. She sees ceiling. She sat touching her head as she is having terrible headache. She glanced at Kate. Kate was sitting on the chair reading history textbook.

"Ughh..... my head..." she rubbed her temples as her head was throbbing.

Kate heard her voice. She glanced at her, "You are awake." she got down the bed and rushed to her, "How are you feeling now?"

"I'm fine. Just a little headache." Mila replied.

"What happened? Why did you pass out?"

"What do you mean pass out? I and Jayden explored the school and I came back."

Kate placed her hand under her chin, "That's strange. Your face looked pale like you saw something you shouldn't have seen...."

Mila gave her reassuring smile, "You are worrying too much. Oh no! I haven't even finished my homework!" she got down the bed and ran to her desk.

Kate still couldn't get over with it. She looked at her book, "Strange. What could possibly have happened with Jaden?" then she glanced at Mila. She was writing in notebook. She glanced back at her book.

__________

The triplets walked inside a high rise building. She entered the apartment. A mysterious person covered in black robe was staring at the window. She glanced over her shoulder and smiled.

She averted her gaze to window enjoying the sight of nightlight. She asked, "What brings you all here.... fellow Vampire Knights?"

"Your Grace.... we have come to report you about the incident happened in school today." Lily replied.

"Fill the details." the mysterious woman spoke.

"It was.... one-sided fight." the one with green eyes replied.

She smirked, "And what makes you say that, Julia?"

"I....I....."

Lily spoke for her, "Because of the way that vampire's body was dissipated leaving behind them.... that's what we think it was one-sided fight."

"I see. Then did you find that person who killed the vampire?"

Lily replied, "No. But..... we felt a strong aura of a pure-blooded vampire."

"We tried to trace it but unfortunately we couldn't find that person." the third sister finally spoke.

"Aura of pure-blood?" she turned around facing them. Her steel crimson eyes were gleaming. She glared at them, "Watch what you say."

Their breathes hitched feeling her dangerous aura. They looked down, biting their lower lip.

"We apologize for our impertinence. But what we definitely felt pure-blood's aura." They bowed, "We apologize again for our impudence. Have a good day." they left her apartment.

The woman removed her hood revealing her dark hair and crimson eyes. Her eyes looked sad and guilt. Her hand touched the window staring at the nightlights of the city. She sighs remembering princess Jane's moments with her.

"If only I had disobeyed her and fought alongside her...... maybe she would have been alive...... and be with us." she said to herself.

____________

One week passed by, it was finally weekend. Mila was arranging her closet and Kate was in library reading books as usual. After finishing work, Mila was walking around the hallways in dormitories. She looked amazed seeing different rooms. She bought a bottle of water from vending machine. She was walking around the garden. Roses, daisies, daffodils and marigold were planted. She was quietly admiring the beauty. Suddenly someone snuck up from behind.