Chapter 6

Rumors started to spread that terror triplets stopped harassing the students. Some students were still scared of them. They were heading to classroom with Mila and Kate.

"You guys really have a bad reputation." Mila said.

"Well.... we have our personal issues." Lily replied.

"So you got any plans for today?" Julia asked.

"Since we are expecting surprise test from biology, we are going to study in library." Kate replied.

"Why don't you guys join us then?" Mila asked excitedly.

"Yeah sure. It will be great." Lily replied.

"But you said you'll take-ow!" Lily poked Alexa's arm hardly.

They entered classroom. After school hours were over, they headed to library. Mila finished writing her notes and was on her way to library. On her way she bumped into a teacher. All the papers flew from the file, books were scattered on the ground and a pair of glasses was lying on the ground.

"I am so sorry Ma'am." Mila helping her get up.

"It's alright. You shouldn't be running around the school corridors." She picked up her glasses and put it on.

"Let me help you." Mila picking up the papers.

She swept her long maroon hair behind her ear with one hand. Mila noticed her face. She looked like she saw her somewhere before. Some strange fragments of memories started to show. The same unfamiliar background and unfamiliar people. She could hear voices she never heard.

<'Is it necessary for you to go?'

'Yes, it's for the best.'

'Please don't go!'

'I beg you please don't go!'>

It was hazy but she could see a small girl holding young lady's hand crying and begging her not to go. The young lady took back her hand, walking away without even looking back.

"Sister?" Mila mumbled unintentionally.

The teacher flinched when she heard Mila calling her sister. It made her remember those vivid memories of leaving her little sister alone that she will never forget. She gritted her teeth and crumbled the papers she was holding. She immediately regained her calm expression.

"I'm sorry you got the wrong person." She replied.

"Did I offend you in any way Ma'am?" Mila asked starting to worry.

She was amazed wondering that she just now called her sister and does not remember anything.

"U-um Nothing. You didn't say anything to offend me." She replied.

Then she noticed Lily was approaching towards Mila. She hurriedly stood up with papers in her hand. She snatched away the papers from her hand, "I should get going." She walked away at fast pace in other direction to avoid encounter with Lily.

Mila stood there baffled wondering why she left in hurry. Lily ran towards her.

"What was taking you so long Mila?" Lily asked.

"I'm sorry I writing down notes so it got delayed." Mila replied.

"Let's go." Lily took her hand and walked away. Lily looked back with her eyes narrowed, "Her scent us covered by a pure-blood vampire. Who did she encounter with?"

"That was close." The teacher was hiding on the other side of the corridor.

"I wonder why she didn't remember calling me sister? Maybe... I have to keep an eye on her." A hint of evil smile played her lips.