Chapter 10

In the depths of the dark forest of Berkeley. Five people were waiting for someone's arrival. Their skin were pale like winter moon and eyes were gleaming in bright red color. They all were looking serious.

"How long is she gonna keep us waiting?" A young man with silver hair scoffed.

"Be quiet." A young woman with platinum blonde hair replied.

Just then a mysterious black dressed figure appeared from no where standing on the branch of the tree. All five of them kneeled down and bowed down paying their respects to that person. A small smile curved on her lips.

"Lauria, Skyler, Jennifer, Tyler and Lucifer - my beloved servants it's good to see you all." the person spoke.

"We are happy to serve you, Master." Everyone replied.

"How are you all?"

"We are doing good."

"I have summoned you all to give you a new mission."

"New mission?" Skyler who was always quiet, asked.

They looked at her in astonishment. She glanced at them with bored expression, "What?" She asked.

"Nothing." They replied.

"Well... I met reincarnated princess Jane in person. Though I'm not sure if she is." the woman mumbled the last words.

"What?!" Everyone looked shocked. They started bombarding her with questions.

"How does she look like?"

"How come we did not meet her?"

"What should we do?"

"Should we kidnap her?"

As usual Skyler was quiet. Veins popped on their master's forehead seeing them being impatient. She placed a finger on her lip which made them go silence. She snapped her fingers. A photo of Mila appeared in their hands.

"Whoa, she's gorgeous. Can I date her master?" Tyler exclaimed.

"Hmm, she is quite a beauty." Skyler kept staring at the picture.

"...." Lauria clenched her fist so that their master does not see it.

"She wore the same pendant which Jane always wears. Finish her off before she awakens her powers. But don't come under the presence of that fox under any circumstances."

"Yes."

"You can search her however way you want. But I want her to be dead no matter what." As she said and vanished into thin air.

"As you wish."

Deep within Lauria's eyes, there was a white room with a bird cage. The bird cage was decorated with roses, marigold and daisies. Inside the cage, Lauria. The real Lauria. Her hair was knee long platinum blond and wore a light gown which was revealing her fair skin. Her back was curved, the head was in bowed position, and the limbs are bent and drawn up to the torso. Her hands and feet was tied in chains. She rose her head and stood up. As she walked towards the cage, clanking sound was made from the chains. She held the bar with two hands.

"Princess..... if you have returned..... please..... release me from these shackles." She closed her eyes as she found a new hope.

________

Evening, 9:30pm. Penelope, Mila's upperclassman was running late after running an errand for drama club. She hurriedly arrived at the bus station waiting for the bus.

"C'mon c'mon hurry up." Penelope was in hurry.

She took out her phone to check the time. "Damn it! I missed the bus. What should I do now?" She looked here and there. The street was empty. No cars were riding in that street. "Looks like I have to walk on my own."