Chapter 14

Mila woke up with terrible headache. She laid on the bed rolling to ease the pain she was feeling right now. Kate came to wake her up.

She knocked on the door, "Mila, wake up. Or else we are gonna be late." her eyes grew wide as she could hear her muffled screams and thrashing inside the room.

She barged in, "MILA!!" she saw her curled up in ball touching her head. She rushed to her aide, "Mila, are you alright!?"

"My head..... it feels like..... it will explode any minute." Mila was thrashing on the bed, kicking out her sheets in agony.

"What should I do? She is pain in now. What to do?" Kate was panicking. "Calm down. Calm down." she rubbed her temples. She got an idea, "I'll call master." she took out her phone and called Julianna.

"Master, can you come to my room?"

"Why? Did something happen?" Julianna asked on the other end.

"Master, my roommate...... Mila is having severe headache."

"Alright. I'm on my way."

In a few moments, Julianna arrived at their dorm. She barged into Mila's room. She raised her eyebrows seeing Mila's situation. She immediately rushed to her aide. She grabbed her shoulder shaking her, trying to get her attention.

"Mila.... Mila..... calm down! Or else it's going to hurt even more!" Julianna said as her voice was laced with worry.

Mila groggily opened her eyes. She saw Julianna's face. Tears started spilling her eyes, "It hurts..... I feel like..... I will die...."

Julianna noticed her eyes that they were dark red color. She glanced at Kate, "Where did you guys go yesterday? What happened? Tell me every small details."

"Yesterday, we went to eat out but strigois attacked us as there was sudden black out. Mila protected us. She even used hypnosis spell so that I can forget whatever happened. Then I don't know what happened since I had to pretend that I passed out."

"Anything else?"

She hesitated at first. Then she replied, "I found out that she is a dhampir."

"I see. Seems like she is experiencing pain because of using powers without awakening them. At this rate her life will be in danger."

"Sister..... please don't leave me....." Mila spoke softly as she grabbed her sleeve.

She held her hand reassuring her, "I'm not leaving you."

"I am so..... sorry..... because of me...... you left....."

"Master, why does she keep on calling you sister?" Kate asked.

"I don't know..... maybe she is seeing someone familiar like me she knows...... but who knows." Julianna replied.

"Okay, get me an empty glass." Kate nodded and left the room. She came back holding a glass. She handed it to her.

"I want you to leave the room. Because I might hurt you while I am casting the spell."

"Okay." she stepped out of the room.

"Don't forget to close the door." Kate closed the door behind and waited outside.

"Huff...... I will have to stop the pain. My blood might suffice for the time being."

"Stay still. Or else its gonna hurt you even more. Just bear the pain a little longer. It will be over." she took out a small penknife from the pocket. Then she cut her wrist. Warm blood flowed out of the cut. She took a glass and poured her blood on it. Then she gently lifted her head and brought it closer to her mouth, letting her take small sips at a time.