Christmas Special!

Just some head canons about the HQ! cast during the holidays!

Karasuno: 
They jokingly put up a picture of Jesus on Asahi's locker and asked Asahi if he was his cousin. 

The team did Secret Santa and Kageyama got Tsukishima. He didn't know what to get him so he asked Yamaguchi. He ended up getting him a Dino plushie and a fluffy blanket thanks to Yamaguchi's advice.  He wouldn't admit it, but he absolutely loves it. 

Tanaka and Noya screamed "Jingle bells batman smells" all day long the last day of school. 

Yachi went present shopping with Kiyoko and panicked about what to get everyone. 

What they would get you and what you get them:
Daichi- He gave you one of his hoodies with his cologne sprayed on it with a candle. You got him fluffy slippers and a "Free kisses for a whole day" coupon as a joke, but he used it on his birthday and spent the whole day stealing kisses from you. 

Suga- He gave you a gift card to Starbucks (or your favorite coffee place) with 50 dollars on it. He also got you a small thing of his cologne so you could smell like him. You got him new volleyball knee pads and one of your hoodies. 

Asahi- He gave you one of his hoodies and some leggings/shorts. You gave him a container of cookies, a weighted blanket, and a little crow plushie. 

Nishinoya- He gave you some energy bars and said "so you can be as hyper as me!". He also gave you a new hoodie with his jersey number on it. You gave him some hair gel, some fluffy slippers, and some sleeping pills. He had been complaining about being to worked up before games to sleep, and he didn't like being tired before they even played. 

Tanaka- He have you a matching couple beanie and new shoes. You gave him a gift card to the arcade and a new volleyball bag. 

Tsukishima- He gave you a candle and a plushie of your favorite animal. You gave him some Dino socks as a joke and a bracelet with you're initals in a heart. But you put the bracelet in a box then in a box then in another box and another before you knew it, you had used 7 boxes to hide your gift.

Yamaguchi- He got you some of your favorite snacks and sweats with one of his hoodies. You gave him new shoes and a new phone case you painted. 

Kageyama- He gave you a mini volleyball charm for your bag. You gave him milk money and a hoodie of yours. 

Hinata- He gave you a hoodie with his number on it (he got the idea from Noya). He also gave you some partially burnt cookies he made with his mom. You gave him a new volleyball and new bike tires. 

Yachi- She gave you a new alarm clock and L.E.D lights. You gave her a hoodie, gloves, and a planner. 

Kiyoko- She get you a necklace and some of your favorite snacks. You gave her some of her favorite chapstick and some fuzzy socks. 

Aoba Johsai: 

The team did white elephant and It was a flaming disaster that ended in Oikawa hiding in the tree, Iwaizumi knocked out on the floor, Makki and Matsun laughing so hard their faces went blue, Kyotani literally vibrating with anger outside in the snow, Yahaba hiding under the kitchen sink low-key sobbing, and Watari consoling shell shocked Kunimi and Kindaichi. 

They dressed Iwaizumi and Kyotani like reindeers. 

Oikawa made little gingerbread men with Yahaba for the team. 

Kunimi forgot to buy presents so he just gave them their favorite snacks. 

No one really knew what to get for Kyotani except for Yahaba.