Oikawa x FTM!Dysphoric!reader

"Hey Tooru?" You asked, happily holding Oikawa as he curled up in your lap, attention completely on the alien documentary playing. 

"hm... yeah?" he asked, tearing his attention away from the T.V. to look at you. You really were handsome. You had a fairly strong jawline, and the dimmed room made your cheekbones look more sunken in. He smiled as he slowly ran a finger along your face, connecting your acne to make some constellation as you watched him. 

"do... do you think I'm manly enough?" You asked quietly, watching as Oikawa's face immediately scrunched up in worry. 

"M/N. Look at me." Oikawa said, waiting patiently for you to make eye contact with him. "You are so amazing. You're on the boys team, only having to fight against one teacher because you passed so well. Hanamaki and Matsukawa didn't even know you weren't cis until you told them." 

As he spoke he slowly moved up so he was sitting in your lap and cupping your face. 

"You're the most masculine out of the third years. You have the deepest voice, the handsomest chin, and the longest and thickest monster ding dong 3000 glizzy-" 

"Stop!" You laughed cutting Oikawa from going on a tangent bout how long and thick your (imaginary) equipment would be. "Okay! Enough enough!" 

"No! My super smoken' hot handsome hunka~hunka boyfriend doesn't know how amazing he is!" Oikawa said, playfully shaking your head as he laughed. 

"That is the cringiest thing you've ever said." You chuckled, wrapping your arms around your boyfriend and letting yourself be held. "I'm telling Iwaizumi." 

"Aww don't do that!" Oikawa pouted placing his head on top of yours. You two laid there, just enjoying being held by each other as the documentary played on in the background.

"M/N? You know I love you right?" Oikawa said. Something about his tone made it seem like he was going to say something stupid, so you eyed the nearest pillows. 

"And I'm gay?" he pressed on. You hummed in response, slowly moving to grab the pillow. 

"So since I'm gay, and I'm attracted to you, your a boy." He said gasping in betrayal as you immediately hit him with the pillow. "Ow!" 

You smirked and hit him again, soon chasing each other around the house as you tried to hit him with a pillow, and him trying to avoid you.  After a few minute Oikawa had tripped and you had fallen right on top of him before you could manage to slow down. 

You huffed slightly as you pulled yourself up, face flushed from laughing. Oikawa had a bright smile on his face as you hovered above him. You lowered yourself down slowly, letting Oikawa come up to have your lips meet. 

The kiss itself was soft, Oikawa letting you set the pace. You smiled as you two embraced each other, lips dancing in tune with imaginary music. You knew you'd always have dysphoric moments, but the extra reassurance from Oikawa was something that helped soothe the angry voices. It didn't solve all of your problems, but it helped make them bearable. It wasn't the cure all, but it gave you more ammo in your battle. 

A.N. 
Omg I hate chemistry why is it so hard- 

Anyways, school's beating my ass right now, but I am finishing up a few different requests so they should be coming out later this month and around the beginning of November.

This was requested by @oikawatooru_ so I hope you enjoy!