Tanaka X Dsphoric!FtM! reader

Word count: 1074

"M/N!" Tanaka cheers as he walks up to you. You look up from your phone and smile. He was wearing some black high tops with light blue jeans and a black jacket, topping it off with a grey beanie on his head. "Hey, sorry I was so late, there was an accident on the freeway." He explains, opening up his arms for a hug. 

"It's okay, you couldn't do anything about it. Besides, I wasn't waiting that long." You hugged him. "But now you owe me funnel cake!" You cheered, and started tugging him in the direction of the fair gates. He fake whines and throws and arm around your shoulders. 

You guys laugh and mess around as you wait in line for tickets to the fair. 

"Alright, that'll be 15$ for two adult tickets." A tired looking middle aged woman sighed behind the booth. You go to pull out your wallet when Tanaka stops you. "I'll pay." he says reaching for his own wallet. 

"No, you'll be paying for the funnel cake, I'll pay for the tickets." You replied, hurriedly pulling out a twenty. 

"Yeah but it was my idea to go to the fair." He points out, pulling your arm back to your side. You glare at him lightly but sigh and let him pay. 

"Fine, but I'm paying for something tonight." Tanaka laughs and nods as he hands the tired lady the money for tickets. 

"Have a nice night." she says and hands you two orange wristbands. You nod and take the wristbands, promptly turning to look round to find the biggest roller coaster. 

Tanaka followed you and you guys wandered around the fair, looking at weird knick knacks and laughing at people's expression when they got off of nauseating rides. 

You were trying to tug Tanaka into line for the bumper cars when you ran into her. She was your friend back in middle school, but you came out to her she refused to use your preferred pronouns and name, so you dropped her. (as you should) 

"Oh! Hey D/N! How have you been?" She asked, giving you an empty smile. You grimaced and looked away with a sigh. 

"Go away R/N." 

Tanaka looked between the two of you and put the pieces together. He tugged you close to his chest and whispered in your ear "Are you out to her?" You nodded and crossed your arms. 

"Aw, is this your boyfriend?" She asked with a sugary voice. "You too make such the cutest couple! A picture perfect relationship!" You could hear the implications of her words. You're not a boy. You're a girl. You'll never be a boy. 

Tanaka gave a tight lipped smile and started rubbing little circles into your upper arm as he spoke. "I guess we do make a good couple, a very manly couple, don't you think?" 

R/N blinked and her venom mask slipped for a second. "Of course, oh D/N, where did you get that top? It makes your-" Tanaka cut her off with a glare and a clenched fist. 

"I think you have the wrong person. This is M/N, my Boyfriend." he said, voice hard as steel. R/N faltered and took a small step back. "Now I would appreciate if you left us alone." 

R/N just scoffed and threw a glare at you. You glared back before giving Tanaka a hug. R/N clicked her tongue and walked away. Tanaka watched her leave before turning back around and giving you the biggest hug you've ever gotten. 

"You're my manly, masculine boyfriend. You always were and you'll always be." He whispered into the top of your head. You gave a small nod and look up at him. His eyes were a soft blue as he looked at you. You blushed and kissed his cheek. 

He laughed and walked into the bumper car line. "Come on, we can't let her ruin our date!" you nodded and gave him a smile as you held his hand. But as the afternoon faded into evening, you couldn't help but think back to what R/N had said back in middle school. 'You'll never be a boy, you sure this isn't just a weird phase?' 

You quietly sighed as you rested your head on Tanaka's shoulder. You were waiting in line for Funnel cakes, and they conversations of everyone around you just seemed so loud. 

"M/N? You okay mister?" Your boyfriend asked, always looking out for you. You nodded and lifted your joined hands. You ran your thumb over his tan knuckles and breathed deeply. He immediately knew what was wrong. 

"M/N, my man, my boy, my lovely strong ball of masculinity, you can't let her stupid faced words get to you." he said quietly, pulling you to his chest, resting his head on top of yours. You nodded slowly and continued to listen to Tanaka as he mumbled sweet nothings in your ear. From how manly you are for standing up to Transphobes, for wanting to start T, for telling your parents, for telling him to how masculine you are and how deep your voice is. 

By the time you were ready to order, you were feeling better. Tanaka ordered a ultra chocolate and a berry slide. He dragged you over to a picnic table at the top of the hill behind the stand, and pulled you into his lap. 

"Look, you can see the whole fair from here!" He cheered as he tried to push a piece of his funnel cake onto his fork. You chuckled as he struggled, only giving up when you put the bite on your fork and held it up for him. 

He blushed and slowly took the bite. 

"I can do it myself M/N." he whined as you handed him another bite. 

"Maybe, but if you did it with me in your lap, you'd take forever or spill your plate on me, you clutz." You chided as he kept reluctantly eating. "or do you want me to move?"

"Nope! Your never moving!" he exclaimed, squeezing you're stomach tightly. You laughed and shook your head. 'How did I get such an amazing boyfriend?' You thought as you ate a few bites of your own funnel cake. You guys ate your funnel cakes and watched the sun set in peaceful silence. 

A.N
This was requested by @killuwhore ! This was later than I thought it would be, sorry! Next is Yamaguchi X reader with acne!