Oikawa x Suicidal! reader

MCD Warning (not really but its an open ending) 

'Just do it. No one will care. No one will even miss you. The school will have an assembly and that's it. The team won't care. They never have. They were just faking it out of pity. Do it. Do it. DO IT.'  the voice said, getting louder and louder. You had been struggling with the depression for a long time, and you knew you hid it well. You were in your bathroom with the shower running in the background. 

'No one will even cry for you, why would they cry for such a terrible person? They're better than that and better than you. Just DO IT.' You sighed heavily and looked down at the blade you were holding. It came from your dad's razor and it was freshly sharpened. 'it wouldn't even hurt. Besides, don't you deserve pain?' The voice coaxed. 

You took the blade in hand and hovered over you're arm. 'mom won't be back until at the earliest tomorrow and dad is at that business meeting over in Tokyo...' you thought. You sat there for a few seconds before standing up and grabbing the pain killers your mom used for her back. They were prescription so they were stronger than over the counter painkillers. You sat back down next to your tub after grabbing some water and started taking hand full after handful. After a few minutes you started felling light headed and turned to the blade that was balancing on the tub edge. You're hand trembled as you brought it up to your wrist and slashed as  deeply as you could. 

The pain brought tears to your eyes as you reached over to do it again. You hadn't cried in so long that you didn't even realize that that was what was happening at first. A small smile made it's way over your face at the feeling of all your bottled up emotions finally releasing. you kept cutting your arm until all you saw was blood covering your arm you pulled your shorts up and started cutting your thighs as well. You were so absorbed by the pain and the tears that you didn't even realize that the front door slammed open. 

With Oikawa- 

"Stupid Makki and Mastun. I'm not even that good at arcade games. Besides, it's not my fault they can't win." Oikawa muttered as he walked to your house. Hanamakki and Matsukawa were going to the arcade but refused to take the setter with him in argument that he would over shine them and be a third wheel. Iwaizumi was going on a date with Daichi so he had made it clear that he didn't want Oikawa around. So he decided to surprise you with a movie and cuddle date, if you weren't busy. 

As he walked up the driveway he saw that your parent's cars weren't there. 'I wonder if he would let me stay the night? Usually he says no because he isn't out to his dad, but if he isn't here then we can cuddle!' 

Cheered up he pranced up to the front door and reached under the mat for the emergency key and slammed the door open. "M/N-chan! I'm here to cuddle~!" he yelled into the house, taking his shoes off and slipping on a spare pair of house slippers. 

When noone answered he furrowed his eyebrows and stepped towards the couch. "M/N? You home?" 

He pulled his phone out to check social media. 'If he went somewhere he would have posted about it or told me...' Oikawa only got more frustrated when he found nothing odd on your Snapchat or Instagram or even Twitter. The last thing you'd posted was a picture of you and him messing around after practice on your Instagram. 

He sighed and put his phone in his back pocket. 'Maybe he just has headphones in?' With a bad feeling settling in his stomach, he walked down the hallway towards your room. As he passed the bathroom though, he heard sobbing and water running. 

'Oh, he's in the shower...Is he crying?!' Oikawa thought and quickly knocked on the door. "M/N? Are you crying?" 

He heard a sharp intake of breath as his worry spiked. "M/N? Are you okay?" 

Back with M/N- 

"To-Tooru?" you asked, head drooping towards your chest. 

"M/N? Are you okay?" he asked again. You let out another sob as you tried to come up with an excuse to make him go away. You threw the  bloody razor onto the sink counter and tried to sit up more but you fell backwards back onto the floor. 

"Why are you he-here?" you stuttered out. None was supposed to be here but yet Oikawa was on the other side of the door. 'He cant find out. Shit. Shit. How do I hide this?!' 

"M/N! Are you okay? Can I come in?" 

"no no no no" You breathed out as the world spun around you. "I'm sorry Tooru." 

"M/N?!" Oikawa yelled, desperately turning the door handle. 'M/N wouldn't do that, would he?... But what other explanation is there?' 

"M/N! I need you to open the door!" Oikawa begged. "please!" 

"I'm sorry!" You sobbed out as tears clouded your vision. You tried to move closer to the door but only got a few scoots closer. 

"M/N! Please let me in!" Oikawa pleaded, yanking on the door handle. "M/N please!" 

You shakily reached up for the door handle but only managed to lightly twist the latch a few times before you dropped your hand. You were so tired and dizzy as black spot danced in your vision. "sorry...Tooru.." 

Oikawa fumbled with the door harshly as he tried to get you to open it. His banging on the door turned the latch the last little bit and he threw the door open and stepped into the bathroom. He let out a shaky sob as he fell to the floor, eyes widening in horror of all of the blood that was on the floor and in the tub. 

"M/N!" He grabbed your shoulders and pulled you into his lap as he reached for his phone. "stay awake, you have to stay awake." he begged as the emergency line picked up. He quickly gave them the address and the situation while shacking you to wake you up when your eyes would slip closed for two long. 

"It's okay, you'll be okay.  You have to be okay!" Oikawa pleaded, curling around your body, blooding his clothes even more. 

You're body trembled as you tried to get your mouth to move, but your tounge was just so heavy and you were tired. "t-t-tooru" 

Oikawa's head flew up as we watched you with wide eyes. 

"I-I didn't want you t-to find out this w-way....I'm s-sorry!" You sobbed as you weakly grabbed at his shirt for comfort. He let out his own pained cry and tugged you closer to him. 

"YOU-YOU'LL BE OKAY!" Oikawa screamed, voice cracking as you shook in his arms. "YOU HAVE TO BE!" 

You slowly reached up and cupped his face, as you bordered the line of unconsciousness . The last thing you heard before slipping into the dark was screaming and sirens. 

A.N.
What do we do when feeling the big sad? Write sad fanfiction. Also I have a bunch of requests in the works, so if you've requested but it's been a while, trust me I haven't forgot yours!