Yandere!Yamaguchi x reader

2336 words   

"Oh wow! Look, he's such a crybaby!" The kid laughed, shoving Yamaguchi's backpack into his chest, knocking him over. Yamaguchi just sniffled and tried to keep his tears from falling, ignoring the snide comments from the bullies. One of the other kids kicked up a pile of dirt into Yamaguchi's lap. This was the last straw before Yamaguchi was sobbing and curled into himself, using his backpack as a shield. 

"HEY! LEAVE HIM ALONE!" Another kid yelled before hitting the leader with a stick. The kid fell over with a loud ow. The new boy stood in front of Yamaguchi and raised his stick threatening. "Bullying isn't cool!" 

"Come on, lets just go. We don't want them telling on us!" The second boy said before grabbing his bike and pedaling off, leaving the leader to chase after him. The new boy turned around and held his hand out to help Yamaguchi up. 

"Are you okay?" The boy kindly asked. Yamaguchi just looked up with tears slowly streaking down his face in awe at the boy. He nodded and carefully took the boys hand. 

"I'm M/N L/N. Your.... Yamaguchi right? We're in the same class." You introduced yourself, smiling as he calmed down. 

"Ye-yeah. Th-thank you for scaring them off." He said, swiping the dirt out of his lap. 

"It's nothing! Hey, if they pick on you come to me alright! They won't stand a chance!" You said before striking  few poses with your stick, pretending to beat up his bullies. Yamaguchi just laughed as he watched you. 

From them on, you and him were inseparable. After a few weeks, Tsukishima joined your group. As you three grew up together, Yamaguchi fell deeper and deeper in love with you. Your smile and laughter, your seemingly endless energy and protective stripe. He fell deep and quickly. 

But as he fell in love with you, he starting realizing how other people looked at you. Their disgusting faces would smile and ask you to do favors or spend time with them. This filled Yamaguchi with rage. How dare they steal your attention, and try to use it on them? What made them special? 

But you were so perfect, you usually declined or insisted on bringing him and Tsukishima along with you. You were so nice and perfect and Yamaguchi just had to keep you safe and happy. 

He started treating those who talked to you rudely, then he escalated to threatening everyone who talked to you outside of what he thought was appropriate. This continued for a few weeks, before everyone just in general stopped talking to M/N. 

You were confused about why no one wanted to talk to you, but you got over it fairly quickly. You just spent more and more time with Yamaguchi and Tsukishima. 

Yamaguchi was extremely happy with this, he finally had your attention and your were safe and happy! Nothing could ruin this for him, until it did. 

"hey, i need to talk to you guys." You said, pulling them into an empty classroom after school. 

"What  is it? Is something wrong?" Yamaguchi asked, already imagining terrible scenarios. 

"You okay M/N?" Tsukishima asked, eyebrow raising in concern. 

"Um.. I've been meaning to tell you guys for a few days but... I'm moving." You said, wringing your hands together, eyes staying on the ground. 

"What?" Yamaguchi asked, fear filing his body. "How far? When do you leave?" 

"I leave in a few days." You lied. You were leaving tonight, but you didn't want your last days to be saddened by the fact that you were leaving.