Tsukishima X smoker!reader

"Oi! M/N! Come on, you know Daichi's going to make you do extra reps! No smoking by the gym!" Ennoshita scolded as he walked by. You just threw your head back as you laughed. You had always taken a smoke break right after classes but before practice. 

"Aw come on man. Just a little gasping and wheezing here and there and I'll be out of those extra reps in no time." you joked, waving your lit cigarette around. 

"Well, don't say I didn't warn you." Ennoshita sighed before turning and walking into the gym. You rolled your eyes as you inhaled another lungful of smoke. 'Man, he's so uptight. Maybe Tanaka can take that stick out of his ass.' 

You leaned against the building for a few more moments before a group of racing first years ran past, almost making you drop your cigarette on the ground. 

"hey, watch it. You nearly stubbed out my cigarette there Hinata." You said, spinning dramatically as you let out another breath of smoke. 

"OH! M/N! I'm so sorry I didn't see you!" Hinata apologized, kicking Kageyama to do the same. 

"no, it's fine. I was getting ready to go in anyhow." You said, putting out your cigarette on the wall behind you, leaving a little spot. 

"You shouldn't smoke M/N, wouldn't want you to look like Ukai!" Tanaka cheered, brushing past you on your way in. 

"Yo, who said I'm living to be as old as that geezer?" You joked, cutting of the first years from entering. 

You heard a click of the tongue from behind you, but you didn't bother to look. You figured it was probably from Tsukishima, who had been pointedly ignoring you the whole interaction. You and him had never really gotten off on the right foot, him hating on your every move and you wondering why he was getting his undies in a twist over you. You were a decent player, and you consistently went to practices. You kept to yourself mostly, and didn't start drama so you figured he was just being an ass. 

"M/N. You know how I feel about you smoking before practice." Daichi scolded, watching his team file in through the door. 

"I know I know." You sighed, rolling your eyes. "But they help me relax and..." you threw an arm over his shoulders and stepped to the side before continuing. "They help me deal with the headache from the first year duo." 

Daichi sighed but didn't say anything else, just told everyone to start their stretches. You smirked and joined the team, throwing yourself into the motions. As usual, Tsukishima ignored you or tossed smart comments your way.  

"All right, as you know we have a practice game coming up, I want all of you to be on your best behavior. Especially since we're hosting the game." Ukai said, clapping his hands to get everyone's attention. 

"That means no smoking in front of the team M/N." Ukai snapped, throwing you a look. 

"Why am I being targeted?" You asked rolling your eyes. "But sure." 

"That also means Tanaka and Nishinoya that you two aren't going to be fighting anyone, got it?" Ukai pointed to the two trouble makers who were snickering at you. They snapped to attention when Ukai called them out, forcing you to hold in your giggle. 

Ukai went over what to expect and threatened anyone who misbehaves with extra drills and laps. You tunes him out after a few minutes, rhythmically tapping your fingertips together while trying to ignore the weight in your chest calling out for another cigarette. 

"alright, you guys can change and go. Remember what I said!" Ukai released the group, letting you all walk to the changing rooms. 

"Hey M/N, do you ever think you'll quit?" Nishinoya asked, and you knew he held sincere curiosity.