Yamaguchi X reader

"M/N?" Yamaguchi asked, looking up from his phone as he watched you finish your homework. You absentmindedly hmmed as you answered the last math problem. 

"you know how your always looking and trying different ways to clear up your acne? I think I found a new thing for you to try." Yamaguchi said, sitting up in your bed as you glanced over at him.

"And what would that be?" you said slamming your pencil down with a triumphant smile on your face. You got up from the floor and sat next to Yamaguchi as he talked. 

"so this article says that depending on what type of acne you have you have to do different things." Yamaguchi said as he wrapped an arm around your shoulders and showed you his phone. 

"Yeah, we know that. What's new?" You joked as you skimmed through the article. 

"I think half your problem is you don't give the things enough time to work before you try something new or give up." Yamaguchi said, owing when you lightly hit his side. 

"Yeah, I know. But you said you had something for me to try?" You asked. 

"So basically you use a cotton ball and mix apple cider vinegar with water, then use on the breakout spots before bed every night. It says here that it should help clear up acne in two weeks to a month." Yamaguchi summarized. 

You hummed in doubt before placing your head in his lap. "Maybe. I think we're out of cotton balls though and I don't want to go get more." You sighed, nuzzling his stomach. "Please play with my hair?" 

He smiled and started running his hands through your H/C hair, marveling at how soft it is. You guys sat there in peaceful silence until your mom knocked on the door. 

"M/N! I'm making dinner and I anted to know if your boyfriend was staying?" she asked, popping her head into your room. 

You looked up and yawned. "Yeah I think , are you YamYam?" You  teased, laughing at the light blush that covered his cheeks at the nickname. 

"Y-Yeah, If I'm not imposing, I'd love to stay for dinner." Yamaguchi answered, giving your mom a huge smile. "I love your cooking Miss L/N!" 

You chuckled and sat up. "We'll help you. So Chef, what's for dinner tonight?" you asked, stretching your arms above your head. 

Your mom smiled and leaned against the door. "Well, I was going to ask the guest." 

Yamaguchi waved his hands around as he rambled. "I don't really care, I love everything you make, but I really shouldmakeupmymindbutIdon'tknowwhatdoyouguyswanttoeatIt'sstillyourhouseand-

You chuckled and cut him off with a quick peck on his cheek. "How about some Spam Musibi?" You suggested. 

Your mom smiled and as she walked out you heard her sigh to herself. "Ahh~ young love" You blushed and tugged Yamaguchi up off of your bed. 

Yamaguchi smiled softly and pulled you to his chest.  He kissed your forehead as he whispered out a soft "I love you M/N. I love you so much." You blushed and looked up to kiss him. The kiss was soft and sweet. 

"I love you to Yam." You said, leaning your head onto his chest as you guys swayed side to side, listening to imaginary music and each others heartbeats. 

A.N.
JFHGKJAH this was so cute! This was requested by a friend of mine. Next up is either Kyotani or KyoHaba, i haven't decided.