Asahi x short!shy!reader

Word count: 676

You sighed as you copied down the notes for your algebra class. 'Why is math so boring?' You complained mentally as your teacher droned on about how important this will be for your future. 'Yeah, let me ask mom whwn was the last time she needed to know complex algebrac expressions at the library.' 

You rolled your eyes as your thoughts drifted to Asahi, your sweet boyfriend of four months. 'I wonder how he's doing...He's probably stressed out by exams and the upcoming spring Interhigh. Should we have another cuddle night? He seemed to be calmer and less stressed the day after.'  You pondered. 

You smiled as the bell rang, freeing you from math's despicable grasp. You hummed along to Yarins B club opening as you walked over to Asahi's classroom. You saw kids pilling out and  had to elbow your way in to get in. But he wasn't there, just his things messily thrown about with his bento on the edge, looking ready to fall off. 

'Nishinoya probably took him to get a few receives in before lunch ends.' You reasoned as you cleaned up his desk quickly, and grabbed his lunch. 'Asahi has to get better at refusing him. This is the third time in the past two weeks!' 

You sighed dramaticly before you perked up. 'Asahi need to eat. Maybe we can eat together?' You pondered as you walked across campus to the gym. A soft smile spread across your face as you thought about getting to eat lunch with Asahi. 

Your eyes widened as you got closer to the door and hear spikes and yelling from the inside. You slowly opened the door and peaked in. You could see Daichi and Nishnoya on one side of the gym, diving and receiving after balls being spiked down by Asahi and some bald boy. You also could see Suga and a black haired boy on the same side and they were setting balls up for the two to spike. 

As your gaze worked it's way over the group of boys, a ball went flying for your head. 

"WATCH OUT!" Someone screamed and you instinctivly ducked before the ball could hit you. "Are you okay M/N?" Daichi asked as he stood up straight. 

You nodded meekly and walked inside, keeping your eyes downcast. "Um, yeah I'm fine. I just wanted to bring Asahi his lunch." You said, voice barely over a whisper. 

"Who's this?" A boy with orange hair asked as he pointed at you. "And what do you want with out ace?" He questioned. 

"Thanks for bringing me my lunch M/N." Asahi said as he wiped the sweat off of his forehead. He turned to Daichi and Suga. "Can I eat lunch?" He asked. 

Suga rolled his eyes. "No you can't. Of Course you can! Why did you come of you haven't eaten?" He said, lightly smaking Asahi in his side. 

"Nishinoya wouldn't leave me alone." He answered, rubbing the back of his neck. 

Daichi scoffed and turned to the frozen second year. "Five laps! We don't force others to practice on empty stomachs!" 

Nishinoya whined and started running laps around the court. You stepped back closer to the door as he passed you. 

"You didn't answer my question!" The boy asked again, this time waving his arms above his head. 

"This is M/N, he's my boyfriend." Asahi introduced you, tugging you close to his side. 

"Gross, your all sweaty!" You falsly complained, but still was gratefull seeing as how you now had a bunch of eyes on you. 

You turned to them and gave a small wave. "It's nice to meet you!" You said, voice fairly quiet. You turned to Asahi and quietly asked "Not to be rude, but I'm starving." 

He chuckled and opened the door. "I'll be back soon!" He yelled over his shoulder as he led you outside. 

"Do you wanna eat together?" He asked, taking his bento from your outstreached arm. You smiled and nodded. 

"yeah, i'd like that." You smiled up at Asahi as you two headed inside. 

A.N. 
I lied. 

Requsted by