Kyotani x Sleepy!reader

"M/N!" 

"M/N!" 

"M/N WAKE UP!" And with that, the comfortable backpack you were sleeping on was ripped from your  arms and you were lightly kicked in the side. You groaned and opened your eyes. The person who rudely woke you up was none other than your best friend Kyotani. He was glaring as usual as you just sat there blinking at him. 

"you going to give it back or?" you asked slowly reaching for the back that being held above you head. 

"No! You're coming to watch our practice." He growled and grabbed your arm. You sighed and got up from the chair and popped your back. "Alright, let's go." 

He perked up and had a weird smirk on his face. You raised an eyebrow and snickered. ''Are you trying to smile? You look constipated." He blushed lightly and punched your shoulder.  "SHUT UP!" 

You laughed and walked out of your classroom with Kyotani following. You yawned as you walked into the gym. "M/N WATCH-!" Kyotani yelled as a spare ball went flying into your face. You were knocked backwards into Kyotani from the sheer force of the ball. You sat there for a moment, processing what just happened. 

"You alive?" Kyotani asked, harshly pushing you off of him. You just groaned and curled up into yourself, lightly touching your now bloody nose. 

"OIKAWA WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" Kyotani yelled into the gym. 

A brown haired male cam rushing out and started apologizing. You just groaned again as Kyotani's  hand brushed your nose. Kyotani growled and picked you up. "Help me take him to the nurse." The other boy just nodded and went to your other side to  make sure Kyotani didn't drop you. 

You were trying not to cry from the pain by the time they made it to the nurses office. Every time you would sniffle it made your nose hurt more and you would wince and flinch. Kyotani just glared at the other boy as you walked. 

They got inside and the nurse shooed them back outside and helped the H/C boy to the bed. She moved your hand away from your nose as you let out a painful gasp.  

"This isn't too pretty." She said grabbing some ice and a tissue. She told you to wait there as she dragged Kyotani and the brown haired boy into the room. 

"How did this happen?" She asked, sitting next to you to clean your face as she lightly pressed down to help stop the bleeding. 

"I'm sorry! I was practicing my serves and the ball went to the door as he was walking in!" The boy said, bowing his head. 

Kyotani grumbled and glared at the boy. You just hissed as she pressed harder on accident. 

"How bad?" Kyotani growled, watching  your face as the blood got wiped off. 

"Well, I don't think it's broken, but it will definitely be sore for a few days." 

Kyotani relaxed and watched as the nurse put a band-aid over your nose and handed you some ice. "Ice it as much as possible and try not to touch it." She said, lightly shoving us out the door. 

''I'm so sorry about that." The brown haired boy apologized again.
''It's not like you meant to do it, so it's okay." You mumbled back as you leaned your head against Kyotani's shoulder. 

"Oh no you don't." Kyotani snapped as he shoved me away. "You've already had your afternoon nap and we still have practice." 

You whined and followed them into the gym. 

"OI! TRASHY-KAWA! Where were you and Kyotani?" A boy with black spiked hair yelled as you sat down in the bleachers they had set up on the far wall.