KageHina X Dysphoric!FTm! reader

Word count: 2143

Slam! "Nice receive!" Slam! "HERE!" Slam! "Nice serve!" 

Were the sounds surrounding the gym as the training camp continued. You wiped the sweat off of your forehead with the back of your hand as you watched for where the next serve was coming from. 

You were a back up wing spiker, so you didn't get to play as much as you'd like. But you were still a strong player. 

You dived to your left after the ball, sending it up into the air in a neat ark over to Kageyama. Karasuno was at a training camp with  Date Tech. It was the last day, but due to a bad car crash, the roads were closed off so Karasuno had to wait until the next morning to go back to your school. 

You grumbled as the coach's decided to give you mercy and end the drills. You walked over to Kageyama and Hinata as the orange ball jumped up and down and all around Kageyama. 

"Again! Can I hit some more please!" Hinata begged Kageyama and Ukai. You laughed as kageyama hit Hinata and they started tussling. 

"I don't know how you keep up with them M/N!" Asahi said as the team gathered at a bench for water. You laughed and shook your head. 

"I don't know either, but it's easy to calm them down once you get the hang of it." You smiled and walked over to the yelling Duo with their water bottles in hand.

"-BOKE!" Kageyama yelled as you walked up. 

"Do you two want your water or no?" You asked, holding out the bottles. Hinata thanked you and took his water bottle from your left hand. Kageyama brushed himself off and took his water from your right. 

"Thank you M/N." Kageyama said then started drinking. You smiled softly and turned to grab your water bottle but It was empty.

"I'm going to go and fill this up!" You yelled over your shoulder as you headed out of the gym in search of a water fountain. 

"Okay! Don't take to long though, Kageyama might make me lose brain cells!" Hinata cheered. 

"HEY! AT LEAST I DIDN'T FAIL MY ALGEBRA TEST!" Kageyama yelled, pointing an accusing finger at Hinata. 

"YOU ONLY GOT 10 POINTS BETTER THAN ME!" Hinata argued. 

You shook your head and closed the door, muffling whatever Kageyama had said in retaliation. You hummed slightly to yourself as you wandered around the gym, looking for a water fountain. 

'Where is it? I swore I saw one on my way here?...' You wondered as you turned a corner, nearly avoiding someone as they turned. 

'Oh, there it is!' you mentally cheered as you filled up your water bottle. You smiled to yourself as you thought about your adorable boyfriends, and how funny they could be. You chuckled as you thought about the time they had broken your lamp in the middle of a pillow fight. 

You turned the fountain off and walked back to the gym, where they were cleaning up. 

"M/N!" Hinata yelled, running up to your left side. "Tell Salty-shima that I'm right!" 

"What are you guys arguing about now?" you asked instead, looking at Tsukishima who was glaring at you two from across the gym. 

"Well he said that blocking is more important than spiking so I should should focus on my blocking but SPIKING IS WAY COOLER!" he yelled that last part over his shoulder at Tsukishima, who gave him the finger. 

You shook your head and smiled lightly as Kageyama walked up behind you. "I think that neither of you are right. Setting is the best." Kageyama interrupted, placing his head on top of yours.