Bokuto x Tall!reader (part 1)

Hurt/Comfort   
 ft. bad wing man Akaashi 

Word count: 3210 

Bokuto's pov

"-and then the cat ran into the alleyway! It was super scared and I think it didn't like me." I rambled on to Akaashi as we walked to practice. 

"Really, Bokuto-san. Maybe it didn't like how loud you were." He suggested as he opened up the gym door. I was about to respond when Kohana yells at them, "Hey! Come met M/N! He's a new second year!" 

I looked up and I swear I saw an angel. He had L/C H/C hair that perfectly framed his face. He was laughing at something Komi said with a large smile, wearily hid behind his hand He opened his eyes and they were a gorgeous E/C that made my heart skip a beat when they looked over my way. We met eyes and I just about keeled over from how good he looked. 

"I'm M/N L/N, it's nice to meet you. I heard your the captain?" He asked and he had the deepest, smoothest voice I've ever heard. I could feel my face burning up. "Are you okay? You look red..." he asked voice filled with concern. 

Kohana laughed and I blinked back into reality. "Uh- um yeah I'm Bokuto Kotaro. I'm the captain..." I blushed following Akaashi into the gym. 

Akaashi sighed and shook M/N's hand. ''He's having an off day. I'm Akaashi Keji, vice captain and setter. Where you looking to join our club?" He asked as I continued simping over this hunk of a god that was in front of me. I actually had to look up to see his face. 

"How tall are you M/N?" I blurted out. He looked surprised and I blushed again. "Oh, I'm 6'5. (or around 195 cm)."' He scratched the back of his neck and I made a squeal sound and I saw how tight his uniform got around his arm when he barely flexed it. I hid behind Akaashi as my teammates snickered and chuckled. 

'Why am I such a bi disaster?' i thought, shacking my head. 

"If it's not to much to ask, can I join your practice today?" He asked with a bright smile. Everyone perked up at his happiness, even Akaashi stood up straighter. 

"Of course, it's no big deal. Have you played before?" Akaashi asked looking over his club application form. 

"I have, I was a middle blocker on my old team back in C/N" He smiled. "How many people are on your team? If that's not rude, I'm not used to the way Japan does things quiet yet." He sheepishly asked, tensing his shoulders.  

"Your good. We have eight regulars, but our older middle blocker Wahio is leaving the club soon, so you came just in time!" Kohana said. "I'm Kohana Akinori." 

''Okay, I just don't want to offend anyone!" He smiled again. 'How can someone so hot be so cute!' I mentally yelled. 

"How about we start practice? And Bokuto-san, please stop hiding behind me." Akaashi said walking to the changing rooms that connected to the gym. I squeaked and quickly followed him keeping my gaze downward. 

The rest of practice was torture! Every time I would get close to M/N I would get super nervous and I ended up not talking to him at all. My hands would get sweaty and my heart would skip beats when I would even think about talking to M/N. I groaned into my pillow as I remembered his muscly arms going up to block spikes. 'I'm so gay for him.' I thought as I drifted off to sleep. 

3rd person p.o.v 

Three weeks later M/N, Bokuto, and Akaashi got to be good friends. A few days after he got used to seeing a literal living god everyday, he started talking to you more. He found out you were funny and your favorite color was F/C. You loved F/F and you had an Alaskan Malamute. Every fact about you made him fall deeper and deeper down the homosexual rabbit hole of pinning land.