BokuAkax Tall!reader

"Okay Okay! I pick... dare!" Bokuto cheered, sitting back on his pillow. Akaashi sat next to him, distractingly setting a volleyball as he though of a dare to give the older. You just laughed, still trying to collect yourself from the truth Akaashi had just told. 

"you... have to run around the outside of the house in just your underwear!" You giggled happily at his flushed face, giggling even harder when Akaashi dropped the ball onto his nose. 

"I veto this dare, we shouldn't let just anyone see a nearly naked Bo." Akaashi was quick to say rolling over onto his stomach. You rolled your eyes with a smile before giving the new dare. 

"ugh fine.... you have to take a shot of toothpaste." 

"Why do I always get the gross ones? Aka got to kiss you." Bokuto pouted, his hair flopping down to give him the effect of puppy dog eyes. 

"Aka got that dare because he gets so flustered with physical contact. You get the gross dares because it makes you squirm." You answered with a smirk. Bokuto flushed harder as he hid his face in his hands. 

"it's not fair for you to be this hot. Aka it's not fair!" Bokuto whined, dramatically falling over on top of Akaashi. 

"yes, but his hotness is ours Bo. No one will see this side of him." Akaashi said sending a soft smile your way. You felt your face soften and blush as you looked at your two boyfriends. You couldn't believe that they opened up to you, letting you into their hearts. 

"Aww, baby~!" You swooned, falling over to cuddle into Akaashi's collarbone. Akaashi mumbled something before scooting under his blankets, hiding form you.

"Baby?" you asked, reaching out a hand. Akaashi just popped his head out before answering. 

"Your too precious." 

You blushed at this, putting the pieces together. "Does being called baby make you flustered?" You smirked and looked over to Bokuto. 

"I think we have a new pet name~!" 

Bokuto nodded before making a tickling motion and gesturing to where Akaashi was trying to collect himself. You smiled and nodded, before jumping into his lap, giving Bokuto space to tickle him. 

"Baaabby!" you sang, watching as Akaashi blushed again. You giggled and Bokuto went in for the kill. Akaashi snorted before he was bucking you off, trying to get away from Bokuto's exploring hands. You laughed and joined in tickling the bottom's of his feet, the sides of his hips, and the back  of his knees. Akaashi was snorting and screaming with laughter when you finished, letting him catch his breath. 

"You...two...are...evil... straight from the pits of hell." Akaashi panted. 

"but we're not though? We're gay from the pits of hell." Bokuto joked, sitting up to grab the popcorn bowl. 

"hey can I have some Ku?" Akaashi asked, and you smirked as you watched Bokuto's face flare up. 

"You two get so flustered by pet names, don't you Ku? How about you baby?" You said, innocently fluttering your eyelashes. Bokuto sputtered out a weak comeback but Akaashi just rubbed the back of his neck, doing a terrible job of hiding his blush. 

"AHGH!M/N!" Bokuto whined, hugging you tight to his chest. "This means we have to come up with a pet name for you!" 

"Oh I'm shaking in my boots." You teased, standing up to turn off the light. 

"How about.... lover boy?" Akaashi suggested. You paused as you wiggled into bed in between your two boyfriends, letting Bokuto reach across you and tug Akaashi closer. 

"That's a good one... I like it! M/N's out lover boy!" Bokuto said, pressing his face in-between your shoulder blades. Akaashi hummed happily and curled into your chest. Being the tallest of the three by a good four inches meant that you were often put in-between them when it came to cuddles. 

"Night baby. Night Ku." You mumbled, snaking a hand behind you to hold Bokuto close and your other hand underneath Akaashi to use as a pillow. They mumbled night back and soon the three of you were falling asleep. 

A.N. 
Hey! This was requested by @bokutosloudpeestream! such a... creative... username... If you celebrate, have a happy thanksgiving!