Daishou x anxious!reader

Word count: 828

"M/N?" Daishou asked as he knocked on your door. You had agreed for him to come over and watch movies and a sleepover while your parents were away on their anniversary trip. "M/N?"

'is he in the bathroom?' Daishou thought when you never opened your bedroom door. He shrugged it off and went downstairs to grab chairs and blankets for a fort. 

"oh- sorry Daidai. I didn't realize you were here." you said quietly as you walked into the living room. 

"it's fine. Did you have any specific movies you wanted to watch? Cause I wanted to re-watch the maze runner movies." Daishou said, his head moving underneath the blankets as he struggled to pin it to the chair. You chuckled and helped him, giggling when he popped up with a small pout. 

"I totally had that corner." he said, tugging you into a quick hug. You pinched his side in retaliation and snorted when he started tickling you. You two quickly started wrestling, him tickling you and placing quick kisses on your face whenever you nearly had him pinned down. 

"H-hey! no-not f-fair!" you laughed as he tickled your sides and finally pinned you down. 

"You never said it wasn't in the rules. You have to clarify next time M/N." He teased giving you an eskimo kiss. "Come on, you never answered my question. Is maze runner good or should we pick something else?" 

"Maze runner is good. Just be warned I curse out Teresa whenever I see her." You said, laying Daishou back into your chest as you sat against the couch. He snuggled deeper into your hold as you pressed the play button and turned the lights off. 

"your house is so fancy M/N." Daishou said absentmindedly as you skipped the beginning ads. You shrugged your shoulders as the movie started playing. Through out the night, whenever Teresa was on screen you would cuss her out, leaving Daishou in tears every time. 

"Oh- M/N! Y-you DamN! I never thought you'd be the one to come up with that insult! Holy!" he said, struggling to catch his breath. You just smiled as you ruffled his hair, earning you another "pout" as you two turned back to the screen. 

You two soon finished the first movie and were reheating dinner when everything happened. You never really could figure out what triggered them, and you were seeing a doctor about them but you had panic attacks often. You just remember falling to your knees as Daishou hurried to your side. 

He was calling your name, but you couldn't breath and you though you were going to die. He quickly put your head between your knee's and awkwardly tried hugging you into his chest. You just sobbed as you panicked. Daishou had been there for a number of your panic attacks, but it was never less nerve wracking when they happened. 

"M/N? Hey Hey, listen to my breaths, I need you to breath." He said, trying to guide you threw  a few deep breaths. You tried to follow, only managing to take one. 

"Come on, you're strong, you can do this." he took a few more exaggerated breaths and you followed. After a few minutes of doing this, you had calmed down a little but you still felt he panic sitting there. You sobbed and curled into Daishou's touch more, nearly pushing him over. 

"How about we go to the fort?" He asked, picking you up. You quickly wrapped your arms and legs around him, holding on to him like a Koala. He sat down, letting you cling to him as he held you. The two of you sat there for another 10 minuets, as the panic in you slowly washed away. Daishou just held you as he rubbed little circles and patterns into your arm and back. 

"I-i'm sorry. This was supposed to be fun but-" You started hating how you felt so weak. 

"Hey, this is something you can't control. I'm going to be here for you. Stop beating yourself up about it." Daishou cut you off. "Besides, I like getting to cuddle you." 

"oh shush." you said, sitting up and softly kissing him. The kiss was sweet and gentle, never speeding up or getting heavy. You two separated for air after a few moments, and he hid his face in your neck as you laughed. 

You turned the next movie on, but this time you let yourself be held as you watched the movie. Halfway through you had fallen asleep and Daishou was stuck with a sleeping you in his lap. 

'Do I wake him up? no he'll kill me.  AGHASKS he's so cute!' He though, softly cupping your face in admiration. He eventually turned the two of you onto your sides and fell asleep. When you woke up, your face was smashed into his chest and he was snoring heavily. You smiled as you fell back asleep, knowing your boyfriend would take care of you. 

A.N. 
This was requested by @Tendous-property , I hope it lived up to your expectations!