KuroKen X Suicidal!reader

TRIGGER WARNING!!!! ATTEMPTED SUICIDE AND HOMOPHOBIC SLURS!!!! DO NOT READ IF THIS WILL TRIGGER YOU ,PLEASE!!! 

Angst with a fluffy ending

Word count: 3532 words 

"Aagh!" I grunted as the foot made contact with my ribs. I could hear the snickering above me. 
"How weak are you? I bet this faggot likes getting treated like this. What do you guys think?" The guy said above me. His friends just agreed with him and laughed at my pathetic attempt to get up. Then the bell signaling that lunch was over rang. "Aww, I wanted to hit him more. Oh well, I guess I'll hit you harder tomorrow to make up for it." He said chuckling, like he was talking about homework. He and his friends walked away laughing at your crumpled body that was trying to sit up. I didn't get to eat. Not like it would stay down anyway. I thought with a sigh. I stood up, nearly falling over with the wave on nausea  that hit. Once I wasn't about to fall over dead, I patted the dirt of of your shirt and pants.

Your late to your next class, but you were looking forward to practice. 'I hope Kuroo isn't mad at me for telling kenma about the pudding. His face was so worth it though.' You thought as class wrapped up. 

You were walking to practice with a light smile on your face when you got a call. You pulled out your phone and looked at the caller I.D. 'Why. Why. I did all of my chores. Did the school call? I was quiet last night when he was hitting me wasn't I? Is he drunk again?' were the thoughts that ran through your head as you slowly swiped the screen to accept the call. You gulped as you put the phone to your head.
"Yes, father?" you said almost automatically. By now your body was tensing up and your breaths where starting to shorten. 
"Hey M/N. You know, that club you do after school? That one sport, ball something." he said, voice slurring a bit. 'Great, he's drunk. Did my grades slip?' you thought as your reply came out instantly. 
"Yes, and I play volleyball father."

"Well, I want more time with you after school. My jobs just sooo hard and stressful, and I miss my stress reliever.  So you're going to quit the ball club. Alright?" He sang out. You could feel your heart drop into your stomach. 'No...No, not volleyball. Please, anything but that!'  
"..May.. may I ask why volleyball specifically?" you asked with tremor in your voice. 

"YOU DON'T GET TO QUESTION ME YOU BRAT! I PUT A ROOF OVER YOUR HEAD AND CLOTHES ON YOUR BACK! THE LEAST YOU CAN DO IS NOT FUCKING QUESTION ME!" He roared over the phone into your ear. You flinched and pulled the phone away from your ear, holding it at arms length. After he was done yelling at you he hung up and right before the call ended you could hear glass shattering. 'Great. Just great. How fucking great! The one thing I actually enjoyed gets taken from me. Is this the sign?' You let out a shaky sign as you put your phone back in your pocket. You leaned your head back and let the tears start falling. 'Better now then later.' You thought bitterly. A few minutes later you pulled your phone out again and texted in the Nekoma group chat that you wouldn't be coming to practices or games anymore and you'd turn in your jersey once it was washed. You couldn't even look at the texts that soon flooded the chat, especially the ones from Kuroo and Kenma. With tears in your glossy E/C eyes, you shut off your phone. 

You turned around and walked off of campus in the slowly dying swarm of students also leaving. The walk home was filled with dread, sadness and guilt. You felt guilty for what you said. The three of you have been friends since you could remember. You guys had promised to play volleyball until you three went to nationals. And now, you where backing out of it. 'Not like I had much of a choice but still.'   You thought bitterly as you kicked a pebble, turning onto your street. As you looked up at your house, a great feeling of fear washed over you, drowning you and tugging you under its control. You clenched your fist, digging your fingernails into your palms and tried to get your breathing back under control.