Iwazumi x chubby!reader

Angst with a fluffy ending. 

Word count: 2872 

"How long does it take them to change? geesh.'' The H/C male said, leaning onto the chest of the taller male. "I don't know. But I don't mind. More time to cuddle with you ." He said nuzzling his nose into the your hair, breathing in your shampoo. You chuckled and closed your eyes, enjoying the moment. Between your club and his practices and games, you didn't get a whole lot of time to just cuddle and appreciate each others company. 

"Oh- who do we have here? The little fatty fag and his boyfriend!" A voice rang out. You winced and shrunk into Hajime. You knew who's voice that was. R/N was a long time bully of yours. Ever since you guys where little, she'd make fun of you. First it was your smile and weight. Then when you came out she and her friends would beat you up after school in junior high. Once you started dating Hajime in your first year, he'd scare them off before they could do anything other than throw a few hurtful words.

"You know he's only dating you out of pity right? No one would actually want someone as fat as you. Your simply to ugly to love." her friend yelled over at you. You looked down at the ground and tried to not let out the sniffle and tears that were sure to come. Is he really just dating me out of pity? I know I'm not the best looking but...he wouldn't.... right?  You thought. 

"HEY! FUCK OFF! DO I HAVE TO BEAT IN INTO YOUR HEADS? IF I HAVE TO I WILL! HEY!! GET BACK HERE YOU COWARDS!" Hajime yelled standing up and rolling back his jacket sleeves. You lightly chuckled at how ready he was to fight someone for you. Once they had run off, he sat back down and hugged you and said "I know what your thinking. They're wrong. I love you, and your body doesn't change that. You're amazing." 

BAM! The door to the locker rooms slammed open with an angry kyotani behind them. "I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS! SO CAN WE GET THIS OVER WITH ALREADY?!" He roared at the rest of the team who was following him. 

"We would have already been going if you and Cream puff-chan didn't try and make out in the middle of changing!" Oikawa whined. Kyotani 'tch'ed and walked off, not before you caught  glance at his face that was bright red. 
"WRONG WAY!" Yahaba yelled at his back. You chuckled as they play fought standing up and brushing off the dirt on your pants. Hajime clapped his hands and got the attention of the fighting couple. Even if they only told us a few weeks ago they were dating, it's nice to see them so happy. You thought watching as Hajime rounded up the team and started walking to the dinner. You guys were going out to eat to celebrate Kyotani coming back to the team. Though, that was a few weeks ago, this might just be an excuse from Makki and Mastu to get free food from you. 

You glanced over at Hajime, he looked so happy. Laughing at a joke that you didn't quite catch, cheeks lightly blushed, smiling widely for the world to see. 'He's only dating you out of pity, you know that right?" the bullies words rang through your head. No matter what, the whole walk over there, you kept thinking about what they had said. By the time you got there, you were practically mute. Only talking when talked too and not really smiling.
You guys were led to the back of the dinner where they had the big tables. 

"Hi! I'm Sasha and I'll be one of your waiters tonight. What can I get started for you guys tonight?" She smiled at your group.  Kyotani ordered some chicken, and yahaba got some Ikuradon. Oikawa ordered an omelet with milk bread even though it was dinner. Makki,  Matsu, and Watari all ordered ramen. Kindaichi and Kunimi got salmon and rice with corn. (idk) 

"I'll have some Agedashi dōfu please. M/N, what do you want?'' Hajime asked looking up from the menu.
"Hm? Oh, I'm good." you gave a small chuckle and messed with your fingers in your lap.