Twenty Seven

"Not only did I clean

"Not only did I clean." He grins, pulling me towards the kitchen. "I cooked too. All your favourites."

"Why?"

"What do you mean why?" He frowns. "Because I missed you... and I love you. Are you not happy to be home?"

"Jin, what are you doing?" I sigh, already wanting to give up and tell him that I know everything and ask for a divorce. "Don't you think we have some things to discuss before you try to play doting husband?"

"What is there to discuss Y/N?" He shrugs. "I told you none of what you saw or heard was true."

Walking further into the kitchen he pulls out a bar stool, motioning for me to take a seat before plating up some food for the two of us and setting it down on the counter.

Standing firmly In my spot, I fold my arms over my chest and just stare at him, not believing for a second that he thinks I don't know the truth.

"Baby your food is going to get cold." He tells me, keeping his eyes on his own plate as he stuffs his face.

Already having enough of this shit show, I storm out of the room, dragging my suitcase behind me as he called out my name. But I can only think of one response to fit exactly how I'm feeling right now.

"Fuck off Jin!!"

"Baby?!" He yells, chasing after me as I walk into our bedroom.

But as soon as I enter the bedroom I feel sick to my stomach as a sense of dread washes over me as I look over at our marital bed. Knowing that this is probably where part or most of his affair took place.

Feeling like I'm having an out of body experience, my vision becomes blurry and my mind goes blank as I rush over to our bed. Gripping the sheets in my hands I let my anger takeover as I start to pull the sheets off of the bed, trying to rip them with my bare hands just as Jin comes inside the room.

"Baby! What the hell are you doing?!" He yells rushing over to me and trying to pull me away from the bed.

"Don't fucking touch me!" I scream, pushing him away before running into the bathroom and slamming the door shut.

Turning the lock, all my pent-up frustration and emotions come flooding out as I slide my back down the bathroom door and end up in a heap on the floor with my knees pressed against my chest.

All I can think to myself as I cry my eyes out is how I wish this was all a dream, I would give up the fame and fortune in an instant to be able to go back to that night and never let Jungkook leave my side. I would give everything up for him. Because I know he always has my best interest at heart, he will never do the things my husband did.

But I know I need to be strong, I know I can cry silently to myself behind closed doors. But I need to put on a brave face if I'm going to go through with my plan of taking him down. Far enough down so that he can feel as low as I did the night the tabloids outed him for the world to see.

"2 weeks Y/N. Just 2 more weeks." I whisper to myself before pulling myself up off of the ground.

Washing my face in the sink, I look at my reflection in the mirror and think to myself how the hell did I get here. How did the last 10 years pass by in such a blur that I can barely remember any of it. All I can remember is the pain from my break up on prom night, to this pain right here. It's as if anything in between never happened. I was an innocent teenager in love and now all of a sudden I'm a married woman with an unfaithful husband and a shining career as a Hollywood actress.

Putting my shit together, I dry my face with a towel and walk out of the bathroom to find him sat on the edge of the bed, his head hanging low as I step in front of him.

"Baby, you need to believe me. Please." He whispers, his crocodile tears running down his cheeks as he lifts his head to look at me.

If it wasn't going to give my game away I would've given him a round of applause. I must say he is a very good actor and that was quite a performance. Anyone else would've believed him. But it just makes me hate him even more. The fact that he can keep this up and think I will come crawling back on my knees telling him that I believe every word he says and that I love him and that I will never leave him makes me almost want to laugh. Well that could not be further from the truth.

"I believe you." I lie, his expression instantly changing as I say the words.

"Really?" He beams, jumping to his feet to pull me into a hug. "Oh my god, baby I thought you were going to leave me." He sniffles, the sound making me want to gag as I slip out from his hold.

"I'm going to shower and sleep. I feel disgusting after that long flight and I'm exhausted." I tell him, walking into our closet to grab a towel.

"Yeah sure baby." He says, following me around the room like a lost puppy. "But um..."

"But what Jin?" I sigh, walking into the bathroom with him still trailing behind.

"Well, Jimin texted me asking if I wanted to grab a drink tonight. I told him no but seeing as you're going to bed early. Do you mind if I go?"

"Do what you want Jin. Close the door behind you." I respond, motioning towards the door.

"Thanks baby." He grins, leaning down and placing a kiss on my cheek before running out the door and swinging it shut.

Pulling my phone out of my pocket I search for his number, my suspicion getting the best of me as I write the text.

Me: Is Kelly home right now?

Kookie: No, she just went out. Why?

That son of a bitch!

Merry Christmas!!!! 🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄Yes I am publishing early because I plan on drinking from sun up to sun down tomorrow and there is a chance I may forget to publish or my drunk ass thinks it's a good idea to edit

Yes I am publishing early because I plan on drinking from sun up to sun down tomorrow and there is a chance I may forget to publish or my drunk ass thinks it's a good idea to edit. So here it is before I go to bed. Enjoy!