Fourteen

"I love you

"I love you. So so much beautiful." Jin coos in my ear as I stand over the stove, now apparently making dinner for four instead of two. He said that when he called Jungkook and Kelly to see if they wanted to come over they seemed very enthusiastic about it. Which worries me.

"I know you do." I sigh as I turn to face him. "But if anything like this happens again you need to know that I will not stick around. All I'm asking for is respect. It's not too much to ask is it?"

"Not at all." He shakes his head before leaning down to take my lips with his own, leaving a soft kiss on my lips before standing back up straight. "How about a little bit of disrespect in the bedroom though?" He grins evilly, earning a soft slap on his arm.

"You're unbelievable." I giggle before turning back to the stove.

Leaning into me, I feel him start to grind his bulge on my ass whilst I try desperately not to let the food in front of me burn. My body begins to involuntary shudder when I feel his lips on my neck, my eyes momentarily closing at the soft touch of his lips ghosting my skin.

"How about we-"

Both of us let out a frustrated breath as the sound of the buzzer from the front gate sounds through the house, Jin cursing under his breath before going to the panel by the front door to buzz our visitors in.

"You invited them." I smirk at him, chuckling to myself as I watch him try to adjust his prominent bulge in his tight jeans.

"I didn't think they'd be this quick!" He complains, opening the door as we watch them pulling out in the driveway.

Jumping from the drivers seat from the car, Jungkook gives us a wave, Kelly already making her way towards us, waving two bottles of wine in her hands with a big grin on her face.

"Thanks for the invite guys!" She beams as Jin steps aside to let her in. "Oh my freaking god!!! Kook have you seen this place?!" She squeals walking into the foyer.

"Let me show you around." Jin chuckles walking up beside her.

"What's brought this on?" Jungkook frowns at me as he walks up to the door, his eyebrows knitting together when he sees Jin throwing his arm over Kelly's shoulder and leading her into the kitchen.

"It's Jin's way of showing me that he doesn't see you as a threat." I shrug, closing the door behind us.

"Right... and why exactly?"

"Okay." I sigh before continuing. "The reason I was upset today is because I walked in on him on set being extremely touchy with his co-star, I mean inappropriately touchy. So when I came home after seeing you this afternoon we had an argument and he said he was just being friendly with her. So I said that if that's how friends act then maybe I should start grinding up on you too."

"What??" He chuckles nervously as I put my hand up to signal that I'm not finished.

"Then he went on to say it's not the same because you are my ex and that he's only ever loved me, whilst I love you also."

"Love?!" He stares at me wide eyed whilst I choke on my words.

"Loved!!! I meant loved!" I correct my fuck up in hopes of him letting it go.

"But you said..."

"I know what I said!" I tell him, pushing him gently in the direction of the kitchen. "Get in there."

Walking in the kitchen we see Kelly with her arm linked with Jin's, him showing her all the kitchen gadgets we own whilst she ooo's and ahh's at them.

"You think this is good, you should see our shower." He tells her as she jumps around like an excited child, Jungkook just leaning on the counter as I continue with making dinner.

"Can I?" She grins, looking over to me prompting me to nod.

"Yeah go ahead, we have about 20 minutes until it's ready anyway."

"Be right back." Jin smiles at me, leaving a kiss on my forehead before walking out with Kelly.

"She's really bouncy isn't she?" I giggle, looking at Jungkook over my shoulder.

"Yeah, suppose you could say she's friendly also." He shrugs, making me frown.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing." He shakes his head as he reaches for one of the bottles of wine they brought with them. "Where's your bottle opener?"

"Top drawer." I point to the drawer beside me, still frowning at him. "Jungkook are you guys having issues?"

"Doesn't every marriage have issues?" He responds, twisting the corkscrew into the bottle.

"Yeah but you said she's friendly, do you mean she's che-"

"Oh my god this house incredible!!" Kelly cuts me off as her and Jin walk back into the kitchen, Jungkook pleading me with his eyes for me not to finish my question.

"We got about ten minutes if you guys wanna grab a seat at the table." I smile up at them all, Jungkook pouring me a glass of red wine before handing it to me.

"Thank you." He whispers, smiling softly before making his way out of the kitchen.

Thinking about our almost conversation as I finish up making dinner, I can't help but think what the true answer is to the question I was about to ask. Is she cheating on him? Is that why he came on so strong about his feelings towards me? But thinking that may be true makes a sour taste start to form in my mouth. Was he just trying to use me to get back at her?

Feeling like an idiot I take a deep breath trying to compose myself. Turning off the oven, I grab my oven mitts before pulling out my homemade lasagna, the cheese bubbling deliciously on top looks good enough to almost make me forget about today.

"Okay it's ready!" I grin, walking into the dining room, met by smiling faces as I place the dish in the centre of the table.

"Wow!" Kelly beams as she grabs the serving spoon. "Lasagna is Jungkook's favourite ya know."

"I know."

Happy Sunday 😊If you haven't checked out my new ff please do, it's called All In

Happy Sunday 😊
If you haven't checked out my new ff please do, it's called All In. To tell you the truth, I'm more excited about that one than this. Ssshhhh don't tell JK 😉