Ten

Waking up the next morning I instantly pout when I reach out to Jin's side of the bed, finding it cold and empty leaving me with my thoughts

Jungkook being at the forefront of my mind. Each time I see him I feel like my feelings are dangerously close to becoming inappropriate.

Before meeting Jin, Jungkook was all I thought about 24/7. Imagining what he was doing at that point in time, my mind playing out little scenarios in my head of what we would be doing if we were still together.

We would probably have a cute little modest house, kids running around the garden as the nanny chases them leaving the two of us to have some alone time. His hands running up and down my body, his lips on my neck as I moan out his na...

"Stop it Y/N!"

Snapping myself from my lewd thoughts I throw the cover off of my body cooling me down instantly, grabbing my dressing gown before walking out of the bedroom.

Hearing Jin's singing coming from the kitchen instantly brings a large smile on my face, knowing that one, it means he's cooking breakfast, and two, he's in a good mood.

"Morning beautiful!" He beams as soon as I walk in the room, his arm instinctively stretching out to pull me into him.

"Morning handsome." I smile into his chest, feeling his free arm moving as he flips the pancakes.

"I got you something." He grins down at me before dropping his spatula, gripping my shoulders to turn me towards the dining table.

"Jin!" I gasp as I see what he was talking about.

Staring at me from the middle of the table is a crystal vase, red roses spewing out of it everywhere enough to almost cover the entire surface of it.

"Jin they're beautiful." I whisper as I walk over to them, taking one of the petals between my fingers to feel the silky texture. "Um, happy anniversary?" I panic, thinking I had forgotten all about it.

"Not our anniversary baby." He laughs, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

"Then what's the occasion?" I ask him, leaning down to smell them. "And why so many?" I giggle when I straighten back up, leaning back into his chest.

"Because I love you. Five dozen long stem roses for the five years I've known and adored you." He pauses for a moment to take my hand, turning me to face him, his eyes glistening slightly as he looked down on me. "And I'm so so sorry about yesterday. It should never have happened."

"Me too." I nod. "A lot happened yesterday that shouldn't have."

Letting out a deep sigh he pulls me back into him, his chest pushing my head with each breath he takes.
"Let's eat breakfast, I'm needed on set again today."

After breakfast and a steamy shower together, Jin's out the door, leaving me home alone once again wondering what the hell do to with myself on this rare day off from shooting.

But as I find myself alone once again laying on the sofa, my unfaithful mind starts to drift off into my Jungkook fantasy. Allowing myself to dive in deep enough for me to believe I can feel his touch. His soft lips caressing my body, his hands pulling at the band of my underwear to reveal my heat. His beautiful long hair tickling my inner thigh...

"What is wrong with me?!" I scold myself, disgusted by the way I came close to touching myself thinking of a man other than my husband.

With a frustrated sigh, I sit myself up before I delve deeper into my own mind, looking around the room trying to find something, anything to occupy myself.

Grateful for my phone dinging next to me offering a distraction, I also feel a little weary about picking it up, dreading it being Jungkook still trying to push his luck. But to my relief it's a text notification from Jin, a simple 'I miss you' text instantly bringing a smile to my face.

Looking across the hall into the dining room my smile remains, making me start to think of ways to pay him back for such a sweet gesture.

Thinking of things I could do for him, I decide to repay him with a homemade lunch at work like he's done for me so many times. Maybe even wearing something cute for him also. Because well, he has a trailer too ya know.

After making and packing up his favourite sandwiches, I opt to wear a little beige tartan dress over a long sleeve black turtleneck with some cute ankle boots, throwing my hair up in a messy bun and letting a few loose curls frame my face.

Feeling cute as I walk onto the lot, I spot his manager Hobi talking to a few staff members. Gently waving as we make eye contact I continue towards the set, following the sound of my husband's infectious laugh.

"Y/N! Hi!" I hear from behind me, Hobi jogging in my direction stopping me in my stride.

"Hey." I smile at him as he reaches me, adjusting the strap on my bag as it slips off my shoulder slightly. "Everything okay?"

"Yeah uh, what are you doing here?" He asks, looking over my shoulder before back to me.

Lifting the bag full of Jin's lunch, I wave it at him before we both turn at the sound Jin's laugh echoing through the set again.

"Is he shooting?" I ask him as I turn to continue walking in the direction of the set, Hobi following close behind as I reach out to grab the door handle.

"No but you can't go in." He tells me, blocking the door.

"Don't be silly." I chuckle at him, trying to reach past him for the handle, giving him a glare when he remains still.

Puffing out his cheeks he steps aside as I frown at his behaviour. I always thought he was a bit strange but Jin trusts him as a manager so I always kept my mouth shut. But the way he is trying to keep me from seeing my husband makes me think he's up to something.

Pulling the door open I walk onto the set, the crew scurrying around the room as the director sits in his chair, focusing on his phone as I pass him.

But now I see what he was trying to keep me from seeing.

I'm working today, then I have an entire week of for my birthday, but I'm in England, we're on lockdown

I'm working today, then I have an entire week of for my birthday, but I'm in England, we're on lockdown. I never thought I'd see the day that I was grounded on my birthday....
I'm sure there's a rule against that. I remember as a child that if I was grounded, I was always let off the hook for the actual day of my birthday.

This is bullshit!!

Anywho, happy Sunday! 😘😘