Thirty Four

Waking up in his arms again and knowing that it isn't temporary this time, is almost surreal

Waking up in his arms again and knowing that it isn't temporary this time, is almost surreal. I always imagined what this day would be like, for everything to finally start falling into place and for us to be able to be together once again.

I feel like a child playing happy families whilst my boyfriend is currently in the shower whilst I'm in the kitchen making us breakfast.

Boyfriend. I can't believe I get to say that Jeon Jungkook is my boyfriend once again. Although I do feel that I'm a little old to be having a boyfriend. But what else am I supposed to call him? My lover? Ew, no.

Flipping the eggs and the bacon whilst the bread cooks in the toaster, a contented smile spreads across my face as I feel two arms wrapping around me, the familiar scent of my boyfriend filling my nostrils as he rests his chin on my shoulder, tilting his face to give me a sweet kiss on the cheek

"Smells good Angel." He tells me, squeezing my ass before turning towards the coffee pot.

Biting my lip as I turn to see him stood bare chested with a towel wrapped around his waist, I feel my body heating up as I cast my gaze down his toned chest and abs.

"Is that what you plan on wearing today?" I smirk, turning off the stove and grabbing a serving dish.

"No." He laughs, handing me a cup of hot coffee. "After breakfast I'm going back to my hotel to check out and grab my bags. I just didn't want to eat breakfast in leather. I do like your choice of outfit though." He grins, casting his eyes down my bare legs that are being exposed by my short silk robe.

"Eyes up Jeon." I chuckle, placing the food on the table, purposely leaning over further than needed just to get a reaction from him as he leans on the counter behind me.

As I stand up straight, A yelp leaves my mouth as he hooks his arm underneath my breasts and slams me back into his chest. Pressing his mouth on my ear, his freehand teases the silk belt on my robe, slowly pulling it away as he holds me tight against his chest.

"You're playing a dangerous game teasing me like that Angel, do you think I won't bend you over this table right here?"

"I don't know what you mean" I feign innocence, earning a breathy chuckle from him. "I was just setting the plates down on the table. It must be your filthy mind thinking things Mr Jeon."

Turning me in his arms as my robe falls open exposing my nightdress, he looks down on me adoringly as he moves my hair behind my ear, his eyes flitting between my eyes and lips as he takes in a deep breath.

"I love you Y/N."

Looking up at him as he awaits my reaction, I feel an incredible warmth inside my chest. Other than that one time on the phone, I have not heard him tell me he loves me to my face since the day we broke up all those years ago.