One

10 years later

"Y/N! Look this way!"

"Ms Kim over here!"

"Do you think you will win the award for best supporting actress?!"

"Who are you wearing?!"

"Y/N turn so we can see the back of your gown."

"Y/N turn this way!"

"Y/N where's your husband?!"

"Y/N how do you feel about him having love scenes with another woman?!"

It's always the same at these award shows. Paparazzi pretending to give a shit about what you're wearing just so they can start throwing out the more personal questions. The type of questions that have you holding your breath as you cuss them out in your mind.

Your fake smile acting as a shield as the same questions they're asking run through your head. Where is my husband?

After getting the lead role in the next big drama his punctuality has taken a huge dive. I would often find myself walking the red carpet alone, or waiting for him in restaurants as he gets held back on set. But that's what you sign up for when you marry one of the biggest Korean actors in Hollywood.

Yes I have my own list of successful roles behind me but I never disregarded our marriage over any role, no matter if I was the lead or just a supporting actress like I was in my latest movie.

But here I am again, alone on a red carpet as my manager Joe looks on at me with a sympathetic look in his eye. He knows the mention of my absent husband hits me hard as I struggle not to wince each time one of the photographers mentions his name.

"There he is!!"

One of the men yell, forcing everyones attention in the direction of the most sought after actor in LA.

His tall figure towering over all the reporters that try to ask him questions, he just ignores them, his eyes locked on mine as he pushes his way through the crowd until he reaches me. His own manger Hoseok slipping into the background to join my manager Joe.

"Sorry baby." He smiles down on me before leaving a soft kiss on my lips, the flashing cameras going crazy trying to catch our intimate moment.

"Where were you?" I grit under my smile as we turn to face the press once more.

"Filming ran over." He whispers behind his own smile, waving to the cameras.

"Jin! Y/N! One more kiss for the fans!!!"

After finally making it inside the venue we are escorted to our table, the usual A listers surrounding us as they congratulate Jin on his success, his obvious charm shining through as he rubs shoulders with them