Thirteen

Well here we go, this is it

Well here we go, this is it. I think to myself, swallowing the lump in my throat as I nod for him to continue.

"I need to apologise." He begins, my forehead creasing in confusion. "I crossed a line last night, a big one. I said and did things I shouldn't have and I just want to reassure you that it will never happen again."

"Oh... okay yeah sure." I responded, my eyebrows still creased. I do have to admit, I am a little disappointed. I came here with the intention of figuring out my feelings. But now that he said he's basically going to back off, I don't know what to think.

"But I still want to see you. Hang out and stuff, if you're okay with that of course. But maybe in more public settings where I won't be tempted to touch you."

"Just not so public. The last thing we need is the rumour mill churning out stories about us."

"Yeah. I forget you're famous now sometimes." He chuckles lightly before handing my mug back to me. "So, are you going to tell me about your bad day or not?"

"No, it's not important." I shake my head before taking a sip of my drink. "I'll figure it out when I get home."

"Did Jin do something?" He pushes on, his eyebrows raising in suspicion.

"I hope not." I chuckle nervously, biting my lip as he lets out a sigh. "Like I said, I'll figure it out."

"Please don't do that." He groans, his eyes flitting between my eyes and my mouth. "Don't bite your lip like that Y/N."

"What? Like this?" I tease, sinking my teeth into my bottom lip.

Clearing his throat he abruptly stands, wiping his hands on his thighs before running them through his hair. The way his forehead becomes exposed along with a small section of his lower abdomen has me unknowingly clenching my thighs together, looking up at him as he lets out another harsh breath.

"Sorry." I whisper, standing up also grabbing my bag in the process. "I should get going."

"Yeah that's probably a good idea." He nods before escorting me to the door.

Turning to face him as he holds the door open, I realise I'm even more confused than I was before I even come here. His kindness and self control that he displayed here this afternoon makes me want to throw all my inhibitions out the window and pounce on him, ignoring our separate marital statuses and just test the limit. But if he's no longer prepared to take that risk, then neither am I.

"Thanks for letting me come over." I smile at him, not failing to notice the hint of want in his eyes.

"Anytime." He nods, his hand gripping the door. "Hey I'm actually coming on set tomorrow, maybe I'll see you there?"

"Yeah, I'll be there." I nod, turning to leave. "See you tomorrow."

"See you tomorrow, angel."

Pulling into my driveway, my stomach instantly drops as soon as I see Jin's car already in it's usual spot. My mind starts to go over possible scenarios, will he be on his knees begging for forgiveness? Will he have a bag packed? Will he be angry? Will he deny everything and call me crazy for thinking he would step out on me?

Pushing the front door open I saw him right away, standing in the dining room with the remnants of his guilt roses in his hands, his eyebrows furrowed as his gaze met mine.

"Baby what's going on?" He asks me, dropping the petals to the floor.

"I should be asking you that." I scoff, kicking off my shoes before walking by him. Walking into the kitchen I can feel him breathing down my neck with each move I make, ignoring his presence as I begin to pull out the ingredients from the fridge to make dinner.

"Baby talk to me." He groans, pulling at my arm.

"Fine! You wanna talk?! Then fucking talk Jin!" I glare at him, throwing the chicken I pulled out of the refrigerator on the counter "Tell me all about how inappropriate your relationship with Michelle has become! Tell me why you allowed her to be rude to me! Tell me why she was straddling you on the bed! Oh and of course, please tell me why you were nuzzling your face in her fucking tits!!!!"

Taken aback by my outburst, he just stands staring at me, his jaw slightly slacked before he slams his mouth shut.

"I don't know how to answer all that" He whispers, his head hanging in shame.

"Well you better figure it out! Just tell me Jin, are you having an affair?" Saying it out loud makes my eyes begin to sting with tears, looking at the man I call my husband praying for it not to be true.

"No!" He snaps his head up. "Why would you think that?"

"You're kidding right?" I scoff, feeling a single tear making its way down my cheek. "I practically walked in on her riding you and you're acting like I'm crazy for thinking you're up to no good."

"She wasn't riding me Y/N, she was just sitting on my lap."

"Do you fucking hear yourself right now?!" I screech, my tears now flowing freely as my anger begins to build. Does he seriously see nothing wrong with what happened today? And that's just what I saw. I dread to think what I missed.

Rubbing my hands over my face a frustrated sigh escaped my mouth, he still stood in silence leaning on the counter opposite me.

"Baby nothing happened, I swear. What you saw today was just Michelle being friendly, that's all." He defends, folding his arms across his chest as he leans back slightly.

"Okay." I nod, wiping away my tears. "If that's how friends are supposed to act then maybe I should start being that way with my friends. I know for sure Jimin would like that, how about Jungkook? Shall I start grinding on him? I mean, we are only friends."

"Don't you fucking dare!" He seethes, pushing himself off of the counter, now standing over me as we have a face off.

"Oh so I can't be friendly with them, but you can have her basically dry humping you, in front of me?" I cock my eyebrow at him.

"Baby—

"And you let her talk down to me like I was some jealous mistress when I am your WIFE!"

"Baby, I'm really sorry it all happened so fast, and honestly I'm still a bit upset over those pap photos of you and Jungkook, he's your ex Y/N, you loved him, I've never loved anyone other than you..."

"Ex Jin, he's my ex. You're my husband not him."

"And I'm secure in knowing that. So secure in fact, I'll prove it."

"What are you doing?" I ask him as I watch him pull his phone from his pocket.

"Inviting him and Kelly over for dinner. I'll show you that I'm not threatened by him."

"And what about Michelle?" I ask him as he puts his phone to his ear.

"I'll stay away as much as I can.. I promise"

 I promise"