Thirty Three

Sitting across the table from him as we have our dinner, we sit in a comfortable silence, sharing a few smiles every now and again when we catch each other's eyes

"Are you happy Angel?" Jungkook asks, looking up from his plate of food.

"Yes and no I guess." I respond, taking a sip from my wine glass, feeling the alcohol working its way through my system with each sip. "I'm glad the whole Jin thing is finally over, and that we are free. But I also know he's not going to let me go without a fight and a lot of drama. He said it himself, this could ruin his perfect image."

"You know I'll be right by your side Y/N. Your fight is my fight now."

"That's good to hear." I nod with a smile. "Because I need your help with something."

"Anything for you baby. What do you need?"

"I need a copy of all of the pictures you have between him and Kelly. And everything else you may have that proves they were committing adultery."

"Oook." He says, his forehead creasing in confusion. "And may I ask why?"

"You will find out soon enough." I grin, picking up my empty plate and taking it to the sink.

As I fill the sink with soapy water, I see some movement out of the corner of my eye before I feel his arms sneaking around my waist from behind, pressing himself into me as he rests his chin on my shoulder.

"Let me do the dishes Angel. Go and relax, you've had a hard day."

"So have you." I laugh as he moves me away from the basin.

"What I meant to say was, you need to reserve your energy Y/N. Because you won't be getting much rest tonight."

"I guess I'll go take a shower then." I smirk, leaving him in the kitchen as I walk through the hall and up the stairs.

Blowing out a puff of air when I step into my new bedroom and see my suitcase sitting on my bed, I waste no time in pulling it open and looking at the contents I managed to pack in the short time I had to do so, the lack of practical clothing making me chuckle as I rummage through the items inside.

But as I open my closet door, I become even more grateful for Joe as I notice that it's crammed full of clothing, each item being exactly to my taste. Maybe I should give him a raise after all.

Especially once I walk in the bathroom and see that he has also stocked it full of all of my favourite products, including a particular shampoo that I like to use.

Turning the faucet and letting the shower run as I strip my clothes away, I dip my fingers under the water a few times until I feel it's at the perfect temperature and step under the stream.

Humming to myself as the warm water massages my back, I feel as if I'm washing away the day. Washing away my sham marriage as I watch it disappear down the drain at my feet, making its way to the sewers where it belongs.