Five

"Jin! Y/N!! Look this way!"

"Jin kiss her!"

"Baby, how did they even know we were coming here tonight?" Hiding behind my husband as he escorts me into the new exclusive restaurant the paparazzi surround us, their flashing cameras messing with my sight causing me to bury my face in his arm as he guides me through the door.

"It's the new hotspot baby, they're always here waiting for celebrities." He informs me once we get through the entrance.

The doors acting like a forcefield against the paps on the other side. Not daring to cross the barrier for fear of death or injury.

On the street to the paparazzi you are fair game, you are in their territory and they believe it is their right to shove a camera in your face at any given moment.

But once you cross a threshold, like walking into a restaurant for instance. They are suddenly no match for the maitre D and his kryptonite. That of course doesn't deter them from peering through windows to catch a glimpse, or waiting for you to take your leave at the end of the night.

But it just comes with the lifestyle. If you choose to put yourself out there on the big screen this is to be expected. I just didn't think my life would be so interesting to complete strangers. Guess I can thank the tall drink of water on my arm for that.

"This way please Mr and Mrs Kim." The hostess smiles at us before leading us to a quiet booth in the back of the restaurant. A few whispers being heard as we pass the other patrons tucking into their ridiculously over priced salads.

"Oooh perfect." Jin grins as he slides into the booth, pulling me with him. "I like seats like this, that way I can keep you close." He smiles wrapping his arm around my waist sliding me next to him before pressing his nose to my ear. "And cop a feel."

"Can I offer you anything to drink?"

"YES!"

I'm gonna need it!

After delivering a bottle of wine to our table the waitress leaves us to ponder over the menu, the choice of steaks making me salivate as if I can already taste them.

"I think I'm going to go for the lobster. How about you baby?" Jin asks me as he sets his menu back down on the table.

"Maybe the filet." I shrug still looking over my options.

"Look! It's Jungkook! Hey!!" Waving his arm enthusiastically at the couple approaching us Jin gets there attention, my heart beating rapidly as I watch him walking over with who I assume to be his wife.

"Come join us!" Jin adds, scooting closer to me to make room for the couple whilst I try to subtly shoot him a look of 'what the fuck are you doing?!'