Thirty Five

"Well

"Well... that was nuts." Jungkook breathed out a laugh as soon as the door had closed behind his ex wife.

"And I don't appreciate being threatened before breakfast either." I grumbled as I let go of his hand and walk back into the kitchen, pouting as I look down at the cold soggy toast on my plate.

Walking into the kitchen behind me and wrapping his arms around my shoulders, his chest is still bare as he leans into me.

"I wouldn't think anything of it baby, she's crazy."

"That's what I'm afraid of." I sigh. "Are you gonna go get dressed and go get your things then?"

"Mmm." He hums in response, tightening his grip around my shoulders peppering kisses along my neck, the tenderness in his touch making me shiver as I lean back into him. "After I have you right here on this table I will. Because seeing my sexy ass girlfriend charge at my ex wife the way she just did, got me extremely turned on."

"I can't imagine what would have happened to you if I actually smacked her." I laugh, watching as his hand slowly drifts to the silk belt of my robe.

"I would have probably came in my underwear and passed out."

Laughing at his response, my amusement is quickly caught in my throat once he successfully removes the belt, exposing my nightgown as I hear his towel drop to the floor.

"Kookie, what are you doing?" I chuckle nervously as he rids me of my nightgown painstakingly slow, feeling his jagged breaths hit my skin as he hovers over me from behind.

"I told you what I'm doing." He whispers, dropping my clothes to the floor leaving both of us vulnerably bare in front of each other.

"You're crazy." I giggle as he turns me to face him.

"Only about you."

Effortlessly lifting me onto the table he steps forward, forcing my legs open with his hips as he captures my lips with his own.

"I love you Angel." He whispers against my lips, pushing me back onto the wooden surface as he begins to climb on top of me. "So much."

Halting the kiss, he stares down at me, brushing the hair away from my face before pecking my lips.

"You're just as beautiful as the day I met you. Do you know that?"

"You met me when we were 16." I giggle, cupping his cheek as he grins down at me.

"And nothing's changed. Except maybe you got a little thicker."

"Thicker?!"

"I mean curvier." He laughs, leaning in for another kiss. "And I fucking love it."

Cupping the back of my neck, he dives his tongue into my mouth, rocking his hips making me feel his hardness rubbing through my folds. The feeling has my entire body shuddering in anticipation as we explore each other's mouths, the only sound heard being the harsh breaths we are taking in through our noses.

Shifting his body down slightly, I moan against his lips when I feel him line up with my entrance, slowly slipping into my core until our bodies are flush with each other.

Wrapping my legs around his waist as he begins to thrust his hips, I let my head fall back onto the hard surface as he moves his mouth down to my exposed breasts, nipping at my hardened buds before sucking one of them completely into his mouth.

"Oh my god." I gasp, loving how he is not letting an inch of my body go untouched, his hands and mouth covering every surface as he poetically continues to move his hips at a rhythm that hits me perfectly every time.

Moving his mouth back up to my neck, he nips and licks at my skin until he begins to suck, leaving a mark that he admires as he continues to pick up the pace and begins to slam into me.

"Fuck!" I cry out, digging my fingertips into his strong shoulders as I feel my orgasm beginning to build, the way he's looking down on me with pure lust doing me absolutely no favours as I try to hold back my cries of pleasure.

"I love you Angel." He pants above me before leaning down and pressing his lips to mine, his tongue dancing with mine as I let out muffled moans against his lips.

"Kookie! I'm- oh god!" Feeling the tight knot snap inside of me, my legs quiver around his waist as I feel my orgasm begin to flow out of me with each thrust of his hips.

Growling as he begins to move even faster, his head drops into the crook of my neck as he begins to spill inside of me, both of our bodies shaking as we come down from our high together.

Tenderly kissing my shoulder as we both try to regain our composure, he lifts his head and smiles at me, pecking me one last time on the tip of my nose before slipping out of me and helping me onto my feet.

"I love you too Kookie." I whisper, wrapping my arms around him and resting my head on his hard chest. "I loved you then, love you still. Always have, always will."

"Those are my lines Angel." I hear him chuckle, resting his lips on the top of my head before I pull away and look up at him.

"I'm the actress here, I'm the only one that's supposed to have lines." I grin up at him making him laugh harder.

"And I'm the editor. I can take your lines out."

"Touché" I laugh, pulling out of his embrace and putting my nightgown back on. "What are you going to do now?"

"Right now Angel, I am going to get my things, move them in here so that I can marry you and have lots of sex and babies."

"That sounds like a good plan." I grin, looking back at him as I walk over to the sink with our uneaten breakfasts.

"It's always been my only plan, baby." He smiles at me as he wraps his towel back around his waist. "I just got delayed."