Twenty Eight

Coincidence or not, I'm not stupid

Coincidence or not, I'm not stupid. When Jungkook told me that Kelly wasn't at home I knew what that meant. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what's going on. And it just confirms to me that everything Jin says or does trying to convince me of his love for me is nothing but lies.

So as I lay here in the dead of night, the clock ticking above my head as the seconds go by. I am suddenly finding myself not caring one bit. I don't care what he does anymore, I just need to get out of this hell. Because right now, even if I may not care, it still saddens me that he could lose his love for me so easily. Am I that unlovable that the only two men I have ever opened my heart up to either walk away, or go find someone else.

Before I know it, my face is stained with tears. But I'm not crying for my husband. My tears are tears of frustration. Frustrated with how the life I thought I wanted is far from the glitz and glamor I thought it would be. I would do anything to have had a life of happiness with Jungkook even if it meant giving all of this up.

Grabbing my phone from the nightstand, I dial Jungkook's number hoping that he's still awake.

"Hey Angel, everything okay?"

"Not really." I sniffle. "Jin is still out and I know exactly what he's doing. It's not him cheating that hurts. It's the not caring part that's killing me."

"Baby, you need to remember that I'm in exactly the same situation right now. Because Kelly isn't home yet either. She couldn't have gotten away fast enough." He chuckles at the end.

"Why are we letting them do this to us?" I sigh, my fingers playing with the bed sheet as fresh tears fall down my face.

"Angel, you know if I had my way I would have ended it the moment I got home. But you asked me to wait, remember?"

"Kookie." I breathe out before pausing. "When this is all over. Do you promise to be with me? I'm not going to be left all alone am I?"

"I will not let that happen Y/N. I love you with all my heart. Have you not heard that poem?"

"What poem?" I respond, scrunching my forehead.

"It goes like this. I loved you then, I love you still. I always have, I always will." Pausing for dramatic effect, I giggle slightly at his cuteness before he starts to talk again. "And I mean every word Angel. It's me and you to the end. And when the day comes that I can finally call you mine again, you can bet damn sure that I'm never letting you go."

"Thanks Kookie. I needed that." I smile, hearing him sigh before he speaks.

"Be patient baby. Get some sleep. But remember you can call me anytime. Even if it's to just say hi."

"Okay." I nod, looking up at the clock to see that it's almost 3am. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight Angel."

"Oh, and Kookie?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you too."

Hanging up before he can respond, I giggle to myself as I imagine the look on his face. It's been 10 years since I've told him I love him, but it still felt exactly the same. Like he's the only man that I should ever speak those words to, because now I know he's the only man I ever said it to and meant it.

Lying on the bed flat on my back staring at the ceiling as I still struggle to sleep, I'm surprised to hear the front door to the house opening. I mean, why bother coming home at 3:30 in the morning? He might as well have just stayed out with this side piece all night.

Rolling onto my side as I hear him coming up the stairs, I close my eyes slightly but still keep them open enough to be able to see him walking in the room on his tiptoes, obviously trying not to wake me up.

Watching as he strips his clothes, I find myself secretly scanning his body trying to check for any mark or indication of his infidelity. His eyes are on me the entire time, clearly trying to see if I am going to wake up by the rustling sounds his clothes are making.

Gently climbing into the bed, I feel him trying to settle and get comfortable before my body stiffens as I feel his arm coming over my waist and his hand resting flat on my abdomen.

"Y/N." I hear him whisper before he presses his lips onto my bare shoulder, his fingers rubbing circles on my stomach as I internally gag.

"Beautiful, wake up." He whispers again. But this time rather than placing gentle kisses on my skin, he begins to grind himself into my ass, his semi hard member rubbing on me making me want to rip my skin off.

"Y/N!" He says in his usual tone, making my eyes shoot open as he rocks my shoulder.

"What?" I groan, trying to make it look like he just woke me up.

"Baby I'm home." He tells me, starting to kiss my shoulder again as he continues to grind himself onto my ass.

"Jin, I'm sleeping." I lie, trying to slide away from him, just for him to follow my body and force me onto my back.

"Yeah, but you have been gone for so long. Is it wrong of me to want to make love to my wife the moment she comes home?" He says, leaning on his elbow as he hovers over me.

"I've been home for 7 hours." I inform him, shoving him off of me and rolling back onto my side.

"But you said I could go out." He counters, trying to pull me again just for me to pull back.

"Take a hint Jin! I'm not in the mood." I hiss, wrapping the sheets around my body.

"Fine!" He snaps, flopping back on the bed before turning his back to me.

Did he seriously just come home after being with her, and try to make love to me straight afterwards. What kind of fucked up shit is this? It is seriously making me feel physically sick and like I need to scrub my skin. I just hope for his sake and his health they at least had the brains to use protection.

 I just hope for his sake and his health they at least had the brains to use protection

Happy Sunday beautiful people. 😘