Seven

I was dreading going home tonight after our heated conversation on set today

I was dreading going home tonight after our heated conversation on set today. I knew having Jungkook around would eventually lead to Jin getting his back up about something. I just didn't think it would be so soon and about something that never even happened.

But walking back in the house I don't know if I should be relieved to see him quietly cooking away in the kitchen or worried with how quiet it is. He normally always listens to music when he's cooking, he says he helps the dish taste better.

Walking silently into the kitchen, I observe him working on dinner. His broad shoulders moving up and down as he stirs the pot.

"Jin?" I almost whisper, afraid of his reaction to me now being home.

Dropping his shoulders he stops stirring, still looking down at the pot staying silent.

"Jin I'm sorry." I say, sucking it up and putting on my big girl pants. I don't want to have us arguing over something as stupid as this. We both know how wrong the tabloids can be. I just guess with it being my ex they are now attempting to link me with hit hard.

"Don't say sorry Y/N." He whispers, still keeping his head low.

"But Jin we had a fight, one of us needs to apologise." I say stepping closer to him.

"And it should be me." He admits, finally turning to face me. "I was an insecure asshole, I'm sorry baby."

"Jin it's fine." I shake my head as he pulls me into his chest, his strong arms engulfing me entirely.

Wrapping my arms around his waist I nestle my face into his chest, enjoying his scent as he rocks us side to side.

"I made you dinner." He whispers with his lips pressed on the top on my head. "Your favourite. Consider it a peace offering."

"You're not eating with me?"

"I can't baby." He says as he pulls away to turn the stove off. "We have to re shoot a scene tonight. I should have actually left by now but I wanted to see you first."

"It's okay." I shake my head, looking into the pot of food. "I'm just gonna eat and maybe watch a movie. You want me to wait up?"

"No baby, you had a long day." He smiles down at me leaving a kiss on my forehead before grabbing his jacket.

"Have a good night baby." I call out to him as he starts to walk to the door, the smell of the food sucking me in as I reach up in the cupboard to grab a bowl. "I love you Jin!"

"I love you more." He suddenly whispers in my ear making me jump out of my skin.

"Jin!" I gasp, clutching at my chest as his turns me to face him. "They're waiting on set for you." I cock my eyebrow at him, his jacket landing on the kitchen floor as he shakes his head at me.

"Let them wait."

Pressing his lips onto mine, he blindly leads me across the kitchen, my back coming in contact with the cold metal of the refrigerator making me gasp.

"What are you doing?" I whisper into the kiss as he sneaks his hand up my shirt.

"Loving you"

Not protesting his response I let him take over my body, leaning my head back to give him access as he moves his lips down to my neck.

"These weren't expensive right baby?" He pants into my neck, his fingers hooking into the waistband of my black leggings.

"No, why?" I frown at him.

Not answering me he becomes animalistic, ripping the crotch of my leggings wide open with his bare hands and cupping my core, his lips muffling my complaints as he dives his tongue into my mouth.

Turned on immensely by his eagerness my hand palms his crotch making me moan into the kiss when I feel how hard he is, his body pressing into me harder once he moves my panties to the side, running his fingers across my heat.

Unbuttoning his jeans I set his cock free, a hiss spewing from his mouth once it comes into contact with the air around us before I start to pump my hand back and forth around him.

Lifting my right leg around his hip I whine when he removes his fingers from me, but moan when I feel him rubbing the head of his penis through my wetness, coating himself before sinking into me straight to the hilt.

"Fuck baby! You always feel so good around me." He hisses.

Using one hand to keep my leg firmly wrapped around his hip, he places his other hand around the nape of my neck, rocking his hips back and forth burying himself deep inside me with each thrust.

Him groaning and me moaning with each snap of his hips we become completely lost in each other, both of our phones going off in the background being completely ignored and just letting ourselves enjoy the feel of each other. Nothing else matters right now. Not his director calling him or whoever the hell it is calling me.

Detaching my lips from his I let my head fall back, my firm grip on his shoulders and his strong hold on my hips being the only thing keeping me upright as he hits the perfect spot deep inside me each time.

After some minutes I feel my legs start to shake as my core clamps down on him, my screams being muffled by his mouth as I explode, coating his dick in my orgasm.

"Fuck that was hot." He groans into the kiss, his thrusts becoming harder and faster as he chases his own orgasm, his movements getting sloppy before he cums inside me.

After gathering ourselves he rests my leg back down gently, both of us giggling as we rest our foreheads together.

"What happened to always using a condom?" I smirk at him as he lets out a breathy laugh.

"I couldn't wait."

After cleaning ourselves up and me finding a pair of sleep shorts to wear his phone going off again has him running out the door, leaving me to eat my dinner in peace.

Pulling the blanket over me I snuggle into the sofa with my bowl of food on my lap, flicking aimlessly through Netflix trying to find something decent to watch that won't have me falling asleep on the sofa.

Settling on a comedy I chuck the remote to the side of me, nestling down for my night of alone time.

My phone vibrating in my lap causes my soup bowl to rattle, making me jump slightly before picking it up.

"Hello?"

"Angel... I need to see you."

Publishing today as Wattpad is doing maintenance tomorrow morning, next chapter out Wednesday 😘