Nine

"If I do this Y/N there's no turning back

"If I do this Y/N there's no turning back. I won't be able to control myself around you from the moment I taste your lips again. So tell me, do you really want me to stop?"

Jungkook was so close to me that I could only see the pitch black iris burning into mine. His breath lingered on my lips as the peak of his Cupid's bow gently touched mine electric shockwaves shredded through my body.

At this moment I was no longer Y/N, the married woman, I was 18 all over again staring deep into the eyes of my first love.

Breaths mingling, losing all control, he was all I could feel but before I could drown myself in his perfect lips a vibrating erupted from his pocket.

"You should get that." I whispered against his lips, pulling him out of his trance as the vibrations continued.

Jungkook looked forlorn as he picked up the phone, but the voice on the other side was perky and high.

You could hear the cheerful voice of his wife Kelly, innocently asking him if he would be home soon, pulling you out of your own fantasy, remembering that what almost just happened should never happen again.

I was married.. to Jin. The man I was making a home with. The man I planned my future with, a life together and the man I spoke my vows to.

"Yeah I'll be home soon."

Watching as Jungkook hangs up the call his eyes instantly land back on mine, his stare a lot softer this time round as he attempts to step towards me again.

"Maybe you should go." Holding my hand out flat he walks straight into my palm, stopping him from coming any closer. "Kelly is waiting for you."

Jungkook ruffled his fluffy hair, just a second ago I was desperate to run my hands through it but now the moment had gone, he looked hurt, but what did he expect? His wife just called him to come home.

Inviting him in was a mistake and I refused the temptation to strike me twice, as he huffed and turned to leave, this was best for both of us.

Once the door closed behind him my tears of shame began to escape my eyes. I couldn't believe I had let temptation control me to the point of almost cheating on my husband. In his own house.

Giving up on my night of relaxing on the sofa I take myself to bed, leaving the room completely dark as I climb under the covers.

I feel so disgusted with myself right now. I was so close to throwing everything away just to be close to Jungkook again. Just to be in his arms, the arms I have been pining after for so long.

We were so close that even the line of our lips would touch as we spoke.

But my tears are not only guilt, but confusion too. He told me he's still in love with me. And I know I never stopped loving him, I just tucked him away in the back to let Jin to the front. And now he's shoving his way back through.

"Baby? you sleeping?" I hear Jin whispering as he creeps in the room, keeping the lights off in case I am.

"No." I whisper back, wiping my tears as I sit up.

"Baby?" He repeats as he sits by me on the bed, that smell I hate filling my nose instantly. "Are you still upset?"

"Jin, I need to know that we're okay. That what we have is solid and nothing will ever drift us apart. You'll never leave me right?" I sniffle, my question causing his eyes to widen and slide forward pulling me into his arms.

"Where is this coming from beautiful?" He asks me, running his hand over my back. "Is this because of our fight? Are you still upset about that?"

"Yes." I nod. "Among other things."

Pulling back from me he cups my face, his eyes moving over my features using the pads of his thumbs to wipe away my tears.

"What other things?" He frowns, his thumbs still caressing my cheeks softly.

"It's not important." I shake my head before taking a deep breath. "Go and shower, you smell like a cheap hooker."

"It's her perfume, from the shoot." He defends standing to his feet taking off his shirt.

"Why does she have to wear so much though? You smell like she was in your pocket." I giggle slightly as I watch him struggle to remove his jeans.

"Sorry baby, I'll shower now." With a kiss on the lips he's gone, washing away his co-star whilst I become paranoid about the possibility of me smelling of someone else also.

~~

Scrubbing a little harder than usual, I make sure to rid myself of any of that woman I call my costar, washing my hair three times to be sure once I climb into bed that I only smell of myself.

I let it go too far today. What happened should never happen again. Y/N doesn't deserve it.

Stepping out of the bathroom I look over to Y/N who is nestled between the sheets, her chest rising softly with each breath she takes.

"You sleeping baby?" I whisper as I climb in also, her silence confirming she is.

Settling next to her I rest my lips on her bare shoulder, the smell of her shampoo making me smile as the vanilla fills my senses.

I feel so guilty that she's always here alone and I'm coming home smelling of another woman, I feel like I'm one of those husbands who neglects their own wife for another woman... well technically I am.

Her hands, her lipstick, her perfume, even though I had just showered I still feel riddled with it on my skin, laying next to my wife who loves me.

"I'm so sorry, beautiful." I whisper, tears threatening to fall as I look at my wife beside me. "It will never happen again. I swear."

Publishing earlier as I know everyone will be a little preoccupied at the time of the day I normally publish ☺️Life goes on!

Life goes on!