❄️Happy Holidays Again!!☃️

A/N: Enjoy everyone!!! It's that time again and I thought this year I'd give YOU a gift!!

/////

"So... anyone else bored?"

"Yes."

Everyone said at once from Tetsutetsu's question from the lack of showings recently. It's been a while, or at least feels that ways to them, since they had any word from Z, Zeik, anyone really. Even Glowster left for something, meaning that had literally NO ONE to explain what's happening. They wished they had something else to watch after the awkward pot related one they watched.

"Like, would it kill them to let us walk around or something?" Mountain Lady said with a heavy sigh in her seat.

"The fact that we were brought here against our will, I don't believe they care." Recovery Girl said.

"Well they did let us eat and celebrate during that one time on Christmas." Tsuyu said, tapping her fingers on the table.

"And we did meet those guys from Remnant." Kendo added while playing some cards with Pony.

"But we're forced to watch other worlds while away from our homes and unable to see our families." Endeavor said in anger.

"As if anyone misses you." Shouto said with a plain look as he and Momo drew random things on paper she created.

They were bored, annoyed, and just wanted something to happen, but they say that good things come to those who wait.

FWOOSH~!!!

Case in point.

"Oh finally." Kaminari said as he and the rest sat up to see a new portal open up.

They were expecting the usual:

Z, Zeik, ProfessionalRanter, Glowster, or someone else.

The someone else was someone that was the main focus of their viewings, but in winter clothes and a wide smile. Only difference was that he was taller than the one they knew, and a bit older. While the younger ones couldn't tell, the adults can plainly see that he was most likely in his 20s or later.

 While the younger ones couldn't tell, the adults can plainly see that he was most likely in his 20s or later

...

The taller man smiled as he raised his gloved hand to the rest with a small wave.

"Hello everyone!" Izuku said with a cheery, older voice.

"IZUKU/DEKU!!!" Many of the group cheered at once as most of them stood up and ran over to meet him.

The quickest we're Eri and Kota, who jumped into his arms, making the man smile. The other fastest were Tsuyu and Iida, mainly thanks to their speed, crowding around the man. Next was Inko, who hugged her son tightly with tears streaming down her face at seeing her son. The rest soon crowded around him, a few lucky ones getting close enough to hug him.