It's Hero Time!!

A/N: Ain't gonna lie y'all, this show is my favorite of all time! Except the new one, that reboot can suck it! Anyway, I've watched every episode there is and have a clear understanding of what the show is about. I may use some of the best scenes I loved watching for this, but if you know ones that are better, eh, I won't judge.

"Ok, y'all ready for the next one?", Z asked, his tone slightly happier, which they all noticed. "You seem happier?", Nejire asked, "Yeah, what's up?", Kirishima asked, other nodding. "Ah, you heard that, well, in all honesty, this is my favorite universe of all time", Z said with a wide grin. They were all shocked to hear that he had a favorite universe to watch, "Except the reboot, that sucked", Z said seriously.

"Wait, a universe can be rebooted?", Nedzu asked, "They are done so all the time, usually not ones we Gods wanted. When we see the original for a long time, the new one does everything differently and that makes us dislike it. This one in particular is now in charge of a different God, one who wanted to start with a horrible fresh", Z said in mild anger. The audience were all shocked at that information, but more so that their host has a huge liking to it.

"You seem very attached to this world", Lida said with a hum, "Oh I'm nothing compared to my friend", Z said with a found smile. "Why?", Midnight asked, "He loves this world the most, and man was he pissed when it rebooted", Z said with a giggle.

"YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT I WAS!!!",

Everyone jumped as they looked to the side of the room and saw a figure stepping out of the darkness. Z was shocked, but then smiled widely at seeing his friend there, 'Knew he'd be here for this', Z thought. When he stepped out into the light, Z just grinned while the audience were mixed in their opinions. A few were surprised while the rest were just confused because of how the man actually looked.

 A few were surprised while the rest were just confused because of how the man actually looked

(A/N: Fun fact, this is my own artwork, I drew this character and more myself. I'm ok with constructive criticism because I want to know if there are things in need to improve on. Anyway, hope you like that).

"What up bitches!", the man said as he walked over with a grin, "Should've known you'd be here for this", Z said with a smile. "You bet your faceless ass I would be!", the man said with a loud laugh, followed by Z. Everyone else were just confused at this guy's sudden appearance, as well as his colorful language. "Um", Inko started, getting the two's attention, "Who is this?", she asked in a low tone.

"Oh, my apologies Inko, names Zeik, I'm Z's best bud. When I heard he'd be showin' this one, I just had to be here, so here I is!", Zeik said happily. "I like his voice", Kaminari whispered to Kirishima, who nodded, "What's with the clothes?", Recovery Girl asked. "Well Chiyo, I wear this to match my totally insane personality, as well as blend in with the crazy shit of the multiverse", Zeik explained. "You have colorful words to use for a casual conversation", All Might said with a sweat drop.

"Hey, at least I'm not as bad as swamp palms over there", Zeik said, pointing to Katsuki. "Eh, you got something to say to me?!?", the explosive teen yelled as he stood on his seat. "Nothing that can be mentioned with children in the room", Zeik said in a hushed tone. "Now now, everyone calms down, we got a world to watch", Z said, hoping to defuse the situation.