Expiration Date

A/N: So, the wrestling chapter has been momentarily delayed because of constant revisions. I know some are anxious for more, especially with what's happening in the world, I get that. So, I made this in hopes to lighten up your lives, knowing that you've been waiting for this. Sorry if it seems rushed in some parts, I really wanted ro get this out today.

Cast:

Mrs. Paulie-Midnight/Nemuri Kayama

Scout-Izuku

Demo-Katsuki

Spy-Aizawa

Heavy-All Might

Pyro-Endeavor

Soldier(Rick May, Rest in peace you legend.)-Kirishima

Medic-Momo(switching it up a little)

Sniper-Mei

Engineer-Power Loader

Now then, let's get to it!

/////

"So what're we watching now?" Mina asked as she played paper football with Kirishima.

"Doubt Z would tell us everything." Kendo said as she drank her soda.

"Still, I wonder exactly how long we've been here, almost feels like years honestly." Mirio said as he relaxed with Eri in their chairs.

After the whole thing with the weed world, the group has been trying to relax or think of ways to past the "time". They could summon any food and drink, but didn't go past that as they were uncertain if they could. Even still, whenever Z, Zeik, or whatever were away, the place was boring without something to watch.

FWOOSH~!!!

"Oh finally!" Kirishima said as he sat up in joy.

The rest did as well, happy to continue this as to end the ceaseless boredom that plagued them all. They all turned over where the large, glowing portal the opened to the side of the room. While they expected another jump scare from Zeik or Z just appearing out of thin air, whenever a portal opened, that usually means someone new is coming.

What stood out was how much his form looked like Z's, same height, build, but different clothing choice. Over his upper body with a loose fitting purple robe like fabric draped over his shoulders. Along with it was a cowboys hat over his head, a pair of shades, and a dark grey face mask. He slowly walked forward to them with the group watching his every step.

 He slowly walked forward to them with the group watching his every step