I'm Numba 1!

A/N: Taking inspiration from Luigi's Mansion, the best example to show what the Green Thunder is capable of. There won't be much of it, just the intro and explaining the basic idea of what the game's story.

"So, is everyone ready?", Z asked the group, his voice full of joy, "Yeah, but you happy again?", Ochako asked. "Oh yeah, see, what I'm doing here is actually very popular with other Gods", Z said, a few were surprised at that. "Really?", All Might asked, "Yeah, it's surprising on how many times this has been viewed by other Gods, including myself", Glowster explained. "Yup, an I even made a system that tells me how many times that has happened", Z explained as he held a small phone.

"Well, how many times have we been watched?", Endeavor asked, everyone now looking at him. "Well, it's not uncommon for some to rematch your reactions, so the closest estimation is around 14,000 times, and it's still rising!", Z exclaimed. Everyone was shocked to hear that, especially the part where they're rematched just for reactions.

*FWEEEEE!*

Everyone jumped at the sudden sound of a party noise maker, turning to see that Zeik had suddenly appeared. "LET'S CELEBRATE!!", he shouted as he wore a party hat and held up a champagne bottle and wine glasses. He then handed one to Z, Glowster, and every adult in the room, "CHEERS TO THE STORY!!", Zeik said as he raised a glass in the air. The rest, albeit confused, did so, with Zeik tossing his glass away and started chugging the champagne straight out the bottle.

"Um, it's good to see you again Zeik, but aren't you a little young to be drinking?", Inko asked in worry. Z and Zeik looked at her, than each other, than back at her, until they bursted out laughing. They started laughing so hard that Zeik dropped the bottle and started holding onto Z as he held his sides. "Uh, what's the joke?", Ms. Joke asked, the two stopping their laughter long enough to answer her.

"Ahaha, man, well, how old do you think I am?", Zeik asked, "I don't know, 16, 17?", David said, uncertain of his answer. This just made Zeik laugh harder, so much that he fell and held onto his sides for dear life, everyone looking lost. "Again, where's the joke!?", Ms. Joke yelled in frustration of not hearing the possible joke. "Care to explain?", Gran Torino asked Z, who was very amused at that whole scenarios, "Well, remember when I have you that book?", Z asked.

"The one Zeik took back?", Ochako asked, "Yes, and remember the first question you asked it and what it answered?", Z asked. "Yeah, oh yeah, it said that he was the oldest mortal in the multiverse?", Ochako said, the newcomers confused. "Yeah, well it's fairly accurate", Z said as he looked at a still laughing Zeik, "Man, I haven't seen him laugh this much since someone asked if he was rich", Z said.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, STOP, STOP, I'M GONNA PEE MYSELF, AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!", Zeik shouted as he face started turning red. "Yeesh, how old is he?", Sero asked, Zeik finally calming down, but was still partially giggling. "Now that I think about it, how old are you now Zeik?", Z asked his friend, who was just smiling. "Well in a few days, I'm turning 1 googolplex and 1", Zeik said with a cheeky grin.

(Those who don't know, a googolplex is the highest number so far, it's literally a 1 fallowed by a hundred zeros!)

Everyone who did know how old that was paled at the vast number, while everyone else were all confused. "I don't get it, what's so special about that?", Kaminari asked, "Dude, that's like the highest number there is!", Mineta told his fellow perv. "Really, how do you look so young despite that?", asked an envious Mountain Lady, Midnight agreeing. "Good jeans and enough magic in your body to kick a wizards ass six ways from Sunday!", Zeik said.

"Wow, your birthday's not that far away?", Z asked, "Yup, not surprised you lost track given how much work we're both doin', so don't sweat it", Zeik said with a wave.