Gotta Go Fast

A/N: Happy New Year and resolutions that probably won't last past the first week. Didn't know which adventure I wanted to use for Sonic, so I based it off some of the opening intro cutscene to Sonic CD. Also, Deku here will look older than the actual age Sonic is in the time period.

"Please God tell me the next world is a lot less crazy", Kaminari begged at Z, "Depends, you mean me or your world's God?", Z joked, making many sweat drop. "But don't worry, this one is family friendly for all audiences", Z said as he looked at his almost empty list. "Really, can't believe you said that with a straight face", Glowster said with a head shake. "Hey, blame those people in charge of this universe, they have one Hell of a rocky track record", Z said, the rest looking at him.

"What is it anyway?", Kota asked, "Well for starters, it revolves around speed", Z said, catching some interests. "Hey, hear that Lida, that's your speciality!", Ochako said to her engine legged friend. "I do believe this will be interesting", Lida said calmly, but his shaky form and eager smile gave him away. "What exactly are we to expect?", Power Loader asked as he sat next to Mei, who was busy looking over the blueprints.

"A very confident and cocky Deku", Glowster said, the audience not believing his words. "Bullshit", Katsuki said, "You're really saying that after seeing different worlds he's been just that?", Z asked, confused at the teen's stubbornness. "Why not get the new world started while you work on that list", Glowster suggested, "Alright, good luck man", Z said as he left.

The screen opens to a vast, beautiful open field in the middle of nowhere, covered with bright green grass and towering hills. Everything was calm, until an unknown blur just passed by in an instant, a small trail of smoke fallowing.

FWOOOOSH!

"Whoa, what was that!?", Kota asked in shock, "I don't know, it's to fast to see", Mei said, rubbing her eyes. "My, for something to move that fast that can't be seen by Hatsume-san's exceptional must be around the speed of sound", Nedzu observed. "Did you rhyme on purpose?", Glowster asked, "Yes", Nedzu said calmly, "And he's our principle how?", Mina asked in confusion.

A small close up showed the unknown figure zig-zagging across the land in a hard to catch pace. Zooming in showed who exactly was running at such ground breaking speed.

He was a teenaged male that stood at slightly average height, around Lida's own height. He had a grayish blue, sleeveless hoodie, a white undershirt, and blue pants with the sleeves pulled over his ankles. He had white gloves, red and white running shoes, and two giant gold rings hanging from his pants. His hair with bright, spiky blue that almost looked like quills from a hedgehog, with two pointy ears.

 His hair with bright, spiky blue that almost looked like quills from a hedgehog, with two pointy ears

(Think of this if you want, I honestly thought it was good. If you prefer a different version of him or his original form, that's fine. By the way, this art isn't mine.)