Happy 4/20!!

A/N: Had to do it as the good lord intended.

Also, if I see ANY, even as a joke because of me saying this, about Hitler's birthday, I'm deleting it immediately.

(I will not.)

Disclaimer: I just want it on record that I do not condone the usage of marijuana unless the person absolutely needs it. This chapter isn't meant to promote weed in any form to any of you. This chapter will also contain highly offensive jokes and references that may not be suitable for everyone.

If you wish to ignore this chapter, that's fine, as the entirety of it is meant as a joke. Any jokes I myself make on the matter is all in good fun and not meant to be taken seriously.

So, with that out of the way, and for those who choose to keep reading, let's get this started.

/////

"Hey guys, you ready for a small viewing?" Z said as he walked up to the group with a chill look in his eyes.

"Have been for we-wait, what's that in your hand?" Kirishima asked, pointing to the God's right hand.

In it he held a pen sized device that seemed to be stylized like a cigarette but out of metal that seemed to have smoke coming out of it. It was a bright chrome that had a tiny amount of liquid that was of an unknown origin, at least by first glance. Z noticed their confusion, and instantly knew he was talking about the thing in his hand, which he had to face sooner or later.

"Sorry, this is my vape pen." Z said, presenting the pen fully towards the group.

The audience, specifically the parents and/or guardians, were surprised at someone so young having a device for such a use

The audience, specifically the parents and/or guardians, were surprised at someone so young having a device for such a use. While it wasn't unusual to see someone have something like that openly, it was still odd to see if with someone so young and in the presence of children. For whatever reason or another Z may have it, it still wasn't responsible for him to have that here, even if here was a void in time and space.

"Excuse me, but can you explain why you have that here?" Mandalay asked, slightly angered.

"What even is it?" Mina asked, not recognizing it.

"It's a vaporizer. It turns the liquid in it into gas that can be smoked, similar to a cigarette, but the most common use is for marijuana." Aizawl explained.

(I'm well aware that I may be inaccurate with what I just described, but understand the closest thing i know about the pens is that they make the air smell like their content. Frankly, I'm annoyed by them.)

...

Everyone slowly turned to the shaggy teacher with surprised expressions as to how he knows such a device and it's use. Z just turned to him with a curious gaze, his mind thinking back to a certain conversation, specifically a bet he made with Zeik.