Summon Jack the Ripper

WARNING: This chapter is considered disturbing and controversial to a large audience. I personally don't like it, but it's not my decision in the regards of the people who choose that. Even if you are a fan of Fate Apocalypse, if you don't know the origin of the character above, please skip it. I'll try to make it as light as I can, but don't expect much.

"Think we'll get a better universe this time?", Mina asked the group once they recovered after the previous world. "Maybe, but remember that this one was suggested by the same God that suggested that one we just saw", All Might said. This gained some mixed looks from the group, wondering if this world is better than the other one. "I can tell you now that it isn't", Z said as he suddenly appeared, "What is it this time?", Endeavor asked, mildly mad.

"For starters, this world is incredibly dark and as such, Eri and Kota are to look away", Z said as the youngest were in the same place they were before. "How dark?", Mountain Lady asked, "Well, I don't believe Inko should see this", Z said, Inko looking shocked. "W-w-why!?", Inko asked in fear, "Well this world mentions abortion", Z said seriously, everyone freezing. Inko herself had widened eyes as tears streamed out her eyes, which is natural being a mother.

"Yeah, that's why, though I don't know about the rest of you and if you want to see it", Z said with a glum look. Many looked at others with fear and uncertainty, wondering if it was worth seeing. There was a question that many had, "Will Izuku do something about it?", Ochako asked with a teary face. When they heard it, they all looked at the God, wordlessly asking the same question, if he does something.

Z had a plain look, glancing at the ground and the group, "I can't say much about it, but please understand that it all depends on you. For those who are ok watching it and those who aren't are free to look away if you are uncomfortable. Whatever happens is up to you", Z said seriously while looking at the group. Everyone was uncertain, but if Izuku was involved, it meant that something good could happen.

"We'll watch it", Aizawa said with a stern look, making Z nod, "Inko?", he asked the confused mother. Inko thought this over, being a sensitive woman, she couldn't stand much, especially when raising a child alone. When Izuku began training and hurting himself, it nearly broke her heart seeing her baby in pain. And with this idea of the child not getting a chance at life killed herself inside.

And with a different universe, there's no telling what can be mentioned and how her son could be involved. But there's something she knew with all her being, that her Izuku will do something about it. "I... I will watch", Inko said with a shaky breath, a few looking at her in worry and respect to do this. Z nodded, "Just tell me if it gets too much for any of you and you'll turn away at the second notice", he explained as the video started.

There are moments in human history that can't be forgiven and should never be forgotten. Such as the case of the birth of Jack the Ripper

The teachers and students shivered at the voice and the legend of Jack the Ripper. A murderer from the 1500s that still scared even after his case was solved over a hundred years ago.

You may know the story, you think it was that simple, you were wrong.
This story is different from what you may know, something dark, something more evil.

"What, is this not the same story?", Kendo asked, "It is a whole new universe, there's no saying that everything in our world and there's are the same", Momo explained.

This story begins in London, England during a difficult time, where work and money were as rare as a sunny day in Hell. When immigrants from Scotland came in more than the country could handle, jobs and such becoming scarce. As such, people had to take new jobs that would be banded today, but was needed back then.