Long, LONG Overdue Update

Hey there, everyone, my lord it has been forever since I said anything for this story, years worth and I'm sure you're all wondering the same thing;

Where have you been?

You finally get off your lazy ass to do some work?

When's more story coming?!

To answer that? Simple, I've been busy helping with family, been helping out in two separate jobs to get the money we need to basically live. Been working back and forth and going through many different changes of both moving and even helping with extended family joining. Things were going pretty well for a while, helping my family and even my dad when he was sent to the doctors, thankfully better now, thank God.

But then the universe decided to say "screw you" and did this shit to me;

Yeah, been held up and for the first time in my life having broken any bone of mine and had actual surgery for it, just two weeks or so ago

Yeah, been held up and for the first time in my life having broken any bone of mine and had actual surgery for it, just two weeks or so ago. Safe to say, thanks to it, I'm completely depressed, like days I'm afraid to fall asleep thanks to nightmares and have been so without energy to do anything.

It's a long, painful road to say the least, I can't wake up most days without bursting into tears and feeling like I'm letting my family down, unable to help. They say it's fine, but I can't help but feel like I'm useless and I want to help my family, not just be the guy crying in bed all day.

Sigh...

Now as for this and my other stories? They're not done, I repeat, they are NOT done, this I swear!

(Free one-shot, within reason, to whoever knows that reference)

I've been working on the next chapters in my spare time, believe me, it's just slow to get to them with my current mind set. It'll be a long road, but I'm hoping that you'll be understanding in this trying time for me, and would love knowing that people here can understand.

My honorary brother ConorIsacoff has been real help, and a great author, take my word for it.

Sorry for this long wait in not saying anything for my whole status for those wanting to know the status, it's just been difficult to say the least on my life.

I hope each and every one of you all have a wonderful day, week, so on and are doing better than I am.